1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for carmmc

Aug 9, 2008

1. I purchased a blue MSD top from Carmmc. Communication was excellent, let me know as soon as it was shipped, and the shirt arrived superfast and in wonderful condition. I adore it and would not hesitate to do business with again.

2. I purchased a shirt from carmmc, and the transaction could not have been more perfect! Item arrived lightening fast, in perfect, fresh condition. I would not hesitate to buy from carmmc again!

3. I bought an ACR jacket from carmmc. She shipped it out promptly and it was in great condition!. I would love to buy from her again!

4. Purchased 2 items of clothing from carmmc; both are in exactly the stated condition. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!

Highly recommended.

5. I purchased a Planetdoll Mini Elf Renee from carmmc, and it was a great transaction all around. She was pleasant to work with, and she shipped quickly, keeping me informed every step of the way. I look forward to working with her again.

6. I bought a 3/4 sized wig from carmmc. Communication was great & shipping was quick. A perfect transaction. <3 Recommended seller!

7. I bought an adorable shirt/purse/shoes set from carmmc, and the transaction went perfectly! Shipping was super fast and communication was terrific! Thanks so much!! <3<3

8. Another perfect transaction with carmmc! I bought some clothing items, they arrived lightening fast, in perfect condition! Off to stalk carmmc's sales threads again!

9. Another terrific transaction with carmmc! I bought a skirt to go with the shirt I bought from her last time, and it was flawless, as usual! Super fast shipping and communication was perfect!

Thanks again!

10. I bought a Puki Piki from CarmC. She arrived quickly and in excellent condition - Thanks!!

11. I bought a mesh top for unoa from carmmc.
      It was sent quickly and well packaged.
      Excellent seller!

12. I love buying goods from carmmc! She always ships lightening fast, with tracking, cheap! Her items are always like new, and she has just the cutest stuff! Thanks carmmc for another flawless transaction!

13. Super person to deal with. Great communication. Really quick ship time, thanks!!!! Enjoyed my purchase and would recommend to anyone.

14. Positive

I bought a wig from Carmmc. She had wonderful communication through out the whole process. The wig was packed safely and securely, and shipping was fast.

Thank you.

15. I bought a mohair wig from her and it was a great tranaction. Shipping was super fast and the wig is gorgeous and looks lovely on my Narae. Thanks for everything and I hope we can do business again soon.

16. I got a lovely sweater and skirt from carmmc. She shipped super fast and was really easy to deal with! Thanks so much!

17. I bought a pair of unoa jeans from carmmc. She was very polite and shipped very fast. The jeans arrived safely and are so cute! Thank you so much! &#9829;&#9829;

18. I responded to Carmen's WTB for an Iplehouse Benny outfit. She really has been a sweetie, lovely to chat to, paid up swiftly and let me know when it arrived. A big thank you and I hope to do business again! :)

19. POSITIVE EXPERIENCE!! :D

I purchased a green 3 piece Yo SD clothing set for my girl from carmmc! It is really cute and fits well! Thanks so much! XOXO

~Shuklyah

20. Bought a pukipuki standing plate. Am ever so grateful!! Thank you so much!