1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cash

Dec 2, 2010

1. I also participated in Cash's luts GO. Everything went smoothly and she was fantastic with promptly sending invoices and sending out items. I'd love to participate in another GO with her.

2. I joined Cash's GO during Lut's sale. She was very attentive to all my questions, fantastic in her communication, very organized and overall a real pleasure to do business with. This is the fist GO I've ever participated in, and it was a really great experience. Thank you so much for everything! :D

3. I participated in Cash's LUTS GO, she kept us updated and was very organized and friendly.
      Thank you!

4. I also participated in Cash's Luts Group Order. She was friendly & well organized, kept us up to date and was very prompt with shipping. :) I'd certainly participate in another group order run by her. Thank you!

5. Hey finally getting around to this

I participated in Cash's Luts Go. She did a marvelous job, even asked Luts if an item would be in stock for the promotion (and it ended up being a yes). Everything was packaged nicely with Korean (I believe can be wrong) newspaper XD.

Thanks!

6. Sorry for the delay in posting feedback! There was a runaround for my wig thanks to the management at my apartment being silly ninnies. It's in my hands now and it's GORGEOUS. Excellent condition, shipped fast and well packaged. Cash kept me updated and informed on everything. The Luts GO went smooth as can be. I would join a split with her again. Thank you so much!

7. I was in Cash's Luts GO and it went great! Cash was well organized, super polite, and very timely. I would be happy to deal with her again anytime ^_^

8. I bought a leeke wig from her and it arrived well packaged and in great condition! Thanks so much for shipping it so fast! :)

9. Cash let me participate in her GO and everything went super smoothly. She was very kind throughout the whole process!
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

10. I bought a Migidoll Ryu from Cash on a layaway. She was very friendly and was great to work with. I would for sure buy from her again =)

11. I had wonderful transaction with Cash. Throughout layaway, Cash was faithful buyer and pleasant person to talk to. I won't hesitate to do another transaction with Cash in future :)!!!!!

12. Sold a Switch wig to Cash. Great transaction, good communication, she paid when she said she would and let me know promptly upon arrival. Glad to have helped her get the wig she wanted and would definitely deal with her again. Thanks!

13. Sold some clothes to Cash ^^ Perfect transaction, thank you!

14. Cash was part of a Dollmore group order I hosted. Quick payment, great communication, everything I look for in a participant! Would deal with again!

15. I bought a Luts Bory from Cash. She was such a treat to deal with, so nice and friendly! She let me know of various shipping options I could choose from, and she shipped him out really fast. I'd love to do business with Cash again!

16. Sold a Switch Huisa to Cash. The head was paid off in two payments and she sent each installment on time. She was friendly in communication. I'm very happy with this transaction and I would recommend her to all as a buyer!

17. Tata's Paradise GO hosted by Cash
      Cash was very communicative
      Answering any question I had about the GO
      After my items are shipped
      It arrive very quick and every I ordered was there
      There was a minor setback in shipping after the order arrived
      Due to the beginning of a new semester
      So it's understandable (we all know what that's like...)
      Overall the transaction went easy and smooth =)

Thanks for Hosting this Go~:aheartbea
      :sumomo:
      <&#10048;><&#10048;><&#10048;><&#10048;><&#10048;><&#10048;><&#10048;><&#10048;><&#10048;>

18. Purchased a head from Cash and it was fast and painless, and the head is just as beautiful as he looked in photos! Would readily recommend Cash as a seller. Thank you!

19. I was a part of Cash's Tata's Paradise GO and she ran the GO very smoothly, keeping us informed every step of the way. Highly recommend her and I would love to deal with her again! Thanks!

20. I participated in a GO run by cash! It was a nice transaction, she had pretty good communication and informed us during the stages of the purchase~