1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cat ^..^

Dec 20, 2008

1. Wonderful!!! Great transaction, fast payment, absolutely lovely to work with! Not only that she's an absolutely fantastic person in general. Recommended!!! :)

2. cat commissioned a wig from me she was very polite and nice to deal with she knew exactly what she wanted and we had no problems payment was fast and over all communication was great i would recommend her 110%

3. Cat ^..^ bought some jewelry from me. Everything went perfect. Excellent communication and quick payment. And she let me know when everything arrived :D

Thanks <3

4. I recently completed a super awesome transaction with Cat! She bought multiple pairs of eyes from us, and also coordinated things so that her friend could buy some as well, which was much appreciated.

Cat is polite, communicates well and quickly, and sent payment fast. Then she let me know as soon as the package had arrived. A seller couldn't ask for more ^^

Looking forward to when I can do business with Cat again! Thank you! <3

5. Cat was kind enough to sell me a pair of Amber horns that arrived promptly and were very well wrapped. She's super nice too and a joy to do business with. If I ever have a chance to work with Cat again, I will without a second thought!

6. Cat ^..^ bought some doll parts from me :). She was super friendly, very communicative, and paid exactly on time. Overall, she is the definition of a perfect buyer! Thanks again!

7. Cat^..^ joined my Shoshon split for the hooves with her friend anaval. They had been wonderful split partners. Very kind and sweet. Payments had been 100% on time and the communication couldn't be better. I'd love to do business with them again by any time.

8. Cat purchased a wig from me. She is very sweet! Fast payment! Reccomend to all!

Thank you!

9. Purchased my Soom Beryl head and Heliot body. Couldn't be happier! As usual Cat is an excellent buyer! Thanks so much hun! :)

10. Cat bought some clothing and shoes from me and she was lovely to deal with. I was having lots of internet trouble, and so it was hard for me to communicate, but she was just great -- really understanding and patient. Highly recommended!! :) :) :)

11. Cat kindly responded to my thread about wanting to buy a Soom Heliot. She's just the sweetest thing! We sent lots of messages back and forth about Heliot and dolls in general. She was very patient about waiting for the payment to arrive, and shipped him out as soon as it cleared. Heliot made it home last night. Cat did an amazing job packing him up. Not a single thing broke. Heliot is even more handsome in person. I'm so grateful to Cat for helping me find my grail doll. Thank you so much! :)

12. Cat bought a supergem body off of me and it was one of the most pleasant transactions I have had. She sent the check immediately and was wonderful to talk to during the wait time! A wonderful buyer and a lovely person.

Thanks a bunch!

13. I bought a Thomas head from Cat!
      Very easy transaction, polite emails. really fast shipping! Thank you very much one again!

14. Cat bought a 72cm Spiritdoll Body from me, and was incredibly easy to work with, patient when I was sick, and kept in communication though the whole thing~ I am very pleased with her, and say she's an awesome buyer <3

15. I bought a domuya boy body from Cat ^..^, and things couldnt have been better. She is so sweet and the body shipped really quick, and is great. I would be more than happy to buy from her again :D
      Thanks!

16. Cat bought a Glorydoll head from me, her payment was processed quickly and was very understanding of a little bumps in the road. Overall, a very pleasant transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you very much! ^^ <3

17. Cat bought some leggings from me, great communication and let me know when they arrived, thank you :)

18. Cat bought a Sard head and some Leekeworld Goral horns from me, and this was truly a wonderful transaction. There was always great communication every step of the way, and things went very smoothly. Thanks so much again!

19. Wonderfully smooth transaction. I'd be happy to sell to Cat again in a heartbeat!

20. Sold a Soom Migma Wig to Cat, and everything went great. Wonderful communication, fast pay...couldn't ask for better :)