1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cat2hall

Feb 5, 2009

1. cat2hall paticipated in my Dollflower GO.
      Quick payment and excellent transaction with her!
      She has waited for long time patiently. Thank you so much!

2. cat2hall sold me her WS School A head at an very reasonable price. She was very friendly to deal with and shipped very quickly:) I'm extremely happy with the transaction :D

3. I purchased a yosd White rabbit from Cat2hall and it was a perfect transaction. She was polite, friendly, kept good comunication and sent him quickly after I had paid for him.
      He arrived in perfect condition and is just adorable! I could not be happier and would not hesitate to buy from her again:fangirl::aheartbea

4. I recently purchased an outfit from cat2hall. She was quick to respond to my pms, and shipped the outfit out soon after receiving my payment. It arrived quickly and safely, and I couldn't be happier with the outfit. Thanks. :)

5. I sold two sets of Volks 'flirty' eyelashes to cat2hall - very friendly communication - very quick payment -
      and she let me know they arrived too!
      Thanks cat2hall - hope they are perfect for you!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

6. I bought a dress form her and it is lovely, with fast shipping and great communication.
      thank you very much.
      Andrea

7. I sold an item to cat2hall. She was a very nice buyer and all communications are wonderful. Thank you very much!

8. I bought a beautiful YoSD dress from cat2hall. She was friendly to talk to and work with. The dress was shipped promptly.
      I am very happy with the transaction.

9. I purchased a YoSD Little Alice outfit from cat2hall. Communication was great throughout and she shipped really quickly, and I received everything in just 4 days! Everything was packed perfectly as well. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! :)

10. I purchased a YoSD head from cat2hall.Wonderful and friendly communication,speedy delivery,perfect packing.I am very happy to do business with such honest person.Thank you very much.Definitely recommend to eveyone.

11. cat2hall purchased Volks Irvin's outfit+wig+shoes from me!
      Everything went smooth and perfect: great communication and fast payment!
      Thank you very much~!!

12. I sold an outfit to Cat2hall, she was incredibly sweet and paid very fast. A pleasure to deal with, thanks for the great transaction!

13. cat2hall sold me a K-Doll Kill_U 1st head in pristine condition. The whole transaction was really fast and friendly (: She shipped the head quickly and it arrived exactly as described and showed on pictures.

Thank you very much!

14. I bought some shoes from cat2hall and it was packaged very well and sent very quickly. Thanks!

15. Just got a fantastic Leeke body from this wonderful person, it came soooo fast. Thank you I LOVE it!

16. I've bought a pair of eyes from Cat2hall and I'm very happy! The communication was very kind and I always got fast replies, the package was very safe, shipping really fast and those eyes are just wonderful! Thank you very much!!

17. I highly recommend cat2hall, I bought a pair of option hands from Shen and we had a pleasant transaction! A+++ for this transaction!

18. Cat2hall purchased a wig from me. The payment was fast and communication was great. Highly recommended :) Thank you!

19. I bought Williams head from cat2hall.
      Everything went smooth and pleasant.
      Shipping was quick and well packed ^^

Thank you so much again <3

20. cat2hall bought an outfit from me and it was a wonderful transaction. Good communication and fast payment.
      Thanks!