1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cat2hall

Feb 5, 2009

1. I bought School A head from Cat2hall. The conversation was great! Package was sent properly with very safe protection.
      The head condition is perfect! Thank you very much to sale the head for me. Big hug, Muah!

2. I bought Ryo Narasaki's tea rose eyes and they are wonderful. Shen wrapped them beautifully for the Post and they arrived very quickly. I am super happy with the transaction and I'd buy from Shen again. Thank you so much.

3. I bought a pair of SD16 girl capris from Shen. She shipped them immediately and they're even cuter in person. I'd totally buy from her again!

4. I had a lovely positive transaction with Cat2hall. I sold a Volks SdgrB Souji Okita Kyoto 11 Version head to this member on a short layaway. Communication was excellent from the initial deposit, to letting me know that the package arrived safe and sound. I would gladly do business again with this member and highly recommend them as a wonderful buyer. It was a pleasure. Thank you Cat2hall for being so fabulous, and enjoy your boy. :hug:

5. Cat2hall bought a fullset doll for me on a short layaway. She was so lovely and sweet to communicate with. She kept track of her payments very well which made the transaction extremely smooth, easy and pleasant. Thank you very much once again!

6. Cat2hall sold me a lovely pair of ED eyes in 18mm. Communication was perfect, the eyes arrived quickly and well-packaged, and overall the entire transaction was a wonderful post-birthday gift! I would happily do business with Cat2hall again. ^_^

7. I purchased an outfit and received it lightning quick. Great transaction

8. I bought a pair of volks eyes from Cat2hall, and the seller was very polite and prompt; the transaction went smoothly and quickly. Shipping was also very fast and the package arrived immaculately packed. Thank you once again for such a delightful dealing!

9. I bought Dollflower eyes from Cat2hall. Very helpful, friendly seller! Highly recommended as an honest and reliable seller!
      Thank you very much!

10. I just bought a pair of glass eyes, and they were exactly as described - Cat2hall was very up front about the stem damage but it didn't affect their usability. Shipping was quick and they were very well packed! Oh and communication was wonderful too! Thank you so much!

11. A++++++++

I bought two SD17 trench coats from Cat2hall and the transaction was amazing! They always kept in contact and apologized for the late shipping, which was no biggie, things happen. They even sent me some hoodies as an apology, which they totally didn’t need to do. I would buy from them again!

12. Long story short: Cat2hall is one of the finest sellers I've run into in the Marketplace in a good while.

Long story longer: I've been out of the hobby, at least actively, for a while. But the bug bites, and I found a long desired doll recently who was in need of everything, but eyes most of all. I contacted several sellers and Cat2hall was the only one who responded in a timely manner. I dithered. She was patient, friendly and very kind. In the end I purchased not only the eyes she was selling, but a Luts outfit as well. Cat2hall kept me updated with tracking, but the parcel was here before I could even check the numbers. She posted at the speed of light! And everything was packaged so very well. I am in awe of Cat2hall and will stalk her sale threads on a regular basis.

Cat2hall gets my coveted Ten Thumbs Up rating and eternal gratitude <3

13. I bought a volks clothing set from cat2hall and the transaction was great! They shipped the next day and I received the clothes quickly because we're in the same state. Lovely seller!

14. I bought a Luts shirt from Cat2hall and it was an excellent transaction. They were quick to respond to my messages, mailed it right away, packed it safely, and the shirt was just as described. Thank you!

15. Purchase 4 wigs from C2H and they arrived fast, packed well and a good price. Thank you!

16. :bcupcake:chocoheart:whitetruffle:truffle Positive feedback :truffle:chocoberry:whitetruffle:pcupcake

I purchased some items from cat2hall and they were wonderful to buy from and the items were exactly as described and I am very happy with them!
      Thank you so much cat2hall:hug:!

17. I bought some clothing sets and a wig from cat2hall. It was a very pleasant transaction and prompt communication overall, and cat2hall shipped everything very quickly. Although there were mail delivery delays in my country, the package arrived so tidily packed and in great condition. I'm so pleased, thank you very much for a great transaction.

18. I bought two pairs of eyes from Cat2hall. It was a smooth and pleasant experience. Super fast shipping and arrived just as described. Thank you!

19. I bought a wig from Cat2hall, and it was a lovely transaction throughout! I recommend this seller!

20. I purchased two pairs of matching eyes from cat2hall. Couldn't have asked for a better transaction! They answered my question very quickly and even provided photos of the eyes next to each other before I asked. Eyes arrived super well packed, exactly as shown. Lovely seller~! <3