1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cat2hall

Feb 5, 2009

1. I sold some eyes to cat2hall (in-person transaction); everything went smoothly, super nice too! Thank you! :)

2. I bought two wigs! I was super satisfied with the transaction and the wigs arrived quick and safely! A+ seller! Thank you!!

3. cat2hall sold me a Volks 3 piece outfit and everything arrived beautifully packaged. Lovely seller.

4. POSITIVE
      I bought a pair of Volks jeans from cat2hall, and I could not be more pleased. They're friendly, professional, and fast to ship. The jeans are amazing, arrived safely packaged, clean, and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again!

5. Bought a couple of wigs from cat2hall and they arrived quickly and safely. Wonderful seller that I'd do business with again!

6. I bought a wig and some clothing items from cat2hall. They were packed excellently and communication was great! Flawless transaction, thanks so much :3nodding:

7. I bought a pair of urethane eyes from cat2hall, I would definitely recommend them as a seller! Communication was fast and easy, the eyes shipped quickly and were very well packaged. Thanks again!

8. bought a set of clothes and wig from them. responses were a bit delayed, but shipping was well packed and fast after getting to the payment stage. wouldn't mind doing business with again.

9. I bought 2 pairs of urethane eyes from cat2hall and it was a wonderful transaction!:) Communication was excellent throughout, the eyes were very carefully packaged, and shipping was super fast. The eyes themselves are absolutely gorgeous! I couldn’t be happier.

10. I’ve purchased a pair of urethane eyes, a YoSD 5pc dress set, and a Cotin and wig from cat2hall, and the entire experience was excellent! Communication was quick and friendly, and they even offered free shipping for the amount of items I was purchasing!

Everything arrived super fast and packed really well— everything was in its own baggie and secure within the box! Upon inspection, the items were perfect! Excellent condition, and the eyes were just so stunning— I can’t stop looking at them!

Amazing overall, I would be delighted to work with cat2hall again!

11. Bought a pilot uniform set from Cat, got it exactly as described and had nice, patient interaction. Would def buy again!

12. I bought Switch Sohwa head from Cat2hall.

The transaction went very smooth

The seller is friendly and nice.
      The package was shipped quickly and it was packed well.

It was perfect!

Will not hesitate to do business with Cat2hall again :3nodding::thumbup

13. I purchased some SD clothing from cat2hall, and everything went perfectly! The items were shipped quickly, packaged well, and in excellent condition. Communication was always prompt and friendly. I'd be happy to deal with cat2hall again anytime! :)

14. I purchased a pair of Volks black boots from Shen. The transaction went very smoothly, fast and friendly communication. The items were well packed for the journey and are in great condition. I'd be happy to deal with Shen again!

15. I purchased a DollHeart Bunny Set from Cat2hall. The set was shipped in quickly and packaged well. Adorable outfit at a very good price. I will watcher her items for possible other purchases. Thank You

16. I bought Cat2Hall's Volks Ayakashi set for sdm girls and it's just beautiful. Shen was pleasant to work with and was kind enough to do a short hold for me. My invoice and package were sent out super fast and everything went great, I would buy from again no problem. Thanks for my beautiful new doll clothing!

17. Positive Transaction

I bought a Volks SD17 outfit from Cat2hall, and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, shipping was very fast and the outfit arrived carefully packaged and like new. All around great experience, thanks so much!