1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catas

Jul 17, 2006

1. I ordered 2 sweaters for my MSD girl from Catas, and I received them today.
      I have to say that the workmanship is lovely! I am really amazed by the wonderful quality, this is really beautiful work, for such a low price.
      Communication is great also, you have to wait a littke because these are commissioned items, but they are so beautiful that it is really worth waiting a little!!
      I will definitely order again!!

(I will add a pic later^^)
      Also got a really cute bonus scarf^_^
      Great seller!

2. I bought a sweater for my MSD, and it is absolutely darling! Thank you very much! :aheartbea

3. I bought msd sweaters from Catas~ though the wait was long but worth it~! lovely work~ thank you & your Mom~! ^__^

4. I've gotten 5 Tops a hat and a scarf from Catas and her mom and I love them. They are really well made. I hope to buy more.

5. I am a knitter and couldnt do as beautiful a job as Catas has. They are well made, the yarn is nice texture and quality. I am very pleased and hope to add more some day to my dolls wardrobe. The value of these sweaters are incredible and you will not be disappointed. The entire transaction was great from start to finish.

6. I bought a custom sweater and scarf, and everything arrived in a timely manner (plus a lovely little necklace as free gift). :)
      Thanks, Catas & Mom!

7. I am still amazed by the low price for such quality :D It's definitely worth the wait!
      Communication was excellent :) !

And thank you for the bonus hat :D it's really cute.

8. I ordered several items from Catas and her mom. I LOVE them!!! They are so perfect and they fit my Narae to a "t". I will definitely be ordering more items from them. Thanks again!!!

9. The two sweaters I ordered (#37 and, I believe #21<?>) arrived today. I am a knitter, and have to say that the quality of these sweaters is excellent -- the construction is simply beautiful. I am extremely pleased and will definitely be ordering again.

Thank you!

10. Catas and Catas mom: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My Hound is the first Hound-customer by Catas and just look at these amazing sweaters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They fit perfectly well and that though she doesn't have any Hounds!
      She is also very friendly and we always had pleasant communication. The shipping went well and pretty fast considering the distance (China to Germany).

Calling all Hounds owner: get your sweaters from Catas ;)

11. :| Although i had my doubts due to the long wait (she was in exams) Catas delivered with style, and the product was extremely well made. :aheartbea My Olivia (below : pants and top from Catas) loves her new outfit, and i would definately recomend to others to buy from Catas. Please, be patient with her. (thanks for the lovely gift of a scarf as well!)
      [​IMG]

12. I've bought from Catas twice, and her clothes are so gorgeous *_*!!

13. Well, I'm a slacker and I've taken way to long to post here, but I just wanted to make sure that Catas and her Mom have a wonderful thing going here. I bought the long sweater coat with hat and scarf and it's so adorable! I also don't have any pictures of my boy wearing it, but I can say that the quality is great! I will very likely purchase more from Catas in the future.

14. I've just recieved my order from Catas ^___^
      Everything is so adorable!!! I've got 2 sweaters and hats. One of them was custom made for my Hound, and it fits so beautifully =3

Thank you, thank you so much for everything Catas!!! *hugs*

I will post some pictures for you really soon ^^=

15. I just got my order from Catas too - a bunch of sweaters made in MSD size. They're fantastic! Really well made, with neat, small knitting, and lovely designs. They fit really well too, and she made a purple coloured sweater for me which looks wonderful.

Thanks so much Catas! :D

16. I bought him a pretty sweater. Good communication and treatment. I recommend her totally *^*

17. I brought 2 jackets and hat from Catas. The clothing is really beautifully hand knitted, and are just so cute on my girl!

Good communication throughout the whole process. Highly recommended! :D

18. I bought a beautiful sweater from Catas. Thanks so much, it fits perfectly!
      cari

19. SHE IS THE BEST. I had great service and she is so polite and kind in her emails.

20. I purchased two sweaters for my SD boy from catas. I certainly didn't mind the wait as the sweaters are of amazing quality and fit my boy like a dream. Now my boy has some nice warm clothing for the cold winter months!

Thank you catas and Mom!!