1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catas

Jul 17, 2006

1. I bought a Hound sized sweater from Catas. The quality is incredible and I can't quite believe how cheap it was! I am truly amazed and will be commissioning more!

Thanks!

2. I commissioned a knitted dress from her and receieved them in great condition. Catas is communicative and as usual the quality is amazing. I highly recommend Catas as a seller.

3. I bought several knit items from Catas and her mother. I am very pleased with all of it, it's incredibly adorable and realllly well made!! My girl is already wearing some of it. ^_^ I'd totally buy from Catas again. It was a wonderful transaction. :D Totally recommended!

4. I could only afford to get a little hat for my SD girl, but what a lovely hat it is <3
      The quality is fantastic, the pricing is very reasonable and i couldn't be more happy with how my order went. Catas even included a scarf and extra hat as a gift (her mother had no doll to put the hat on as she was making it)! Catas is a very lovely and sweet girl, and i really enjoyed chatting with her during our transaction :)
      I would gladly buy from her (and her mother) again in the future~

5. I bought 2 hound sized sweaters from Catas. They were very well made. Thanks so much for the scarf too! A great seller. I highly recommend! :)

6. I bought a Chinese outfit set from Catas, and couldn't be more satisfied! The outfit is STUNNING - so beautifully made and the fabric is incredible. She also included free shoes as a gift for me for being the first to order that set. Thank you so much for the wonderful outfit and the great service!

7. I bought a hooded sweater and hat from catas, and even got a scarf too that I wasn't expecting! The items are all adorable and well made! For their quality and cute factor, it was all for an amazing price too. I highly recommend buying from catas!

8. Great quality and very good value. Got my winter sweaters that order form my doll family and they all happy with what they got (SD16, unoa-zero and unoa). Catas keep me inform all the way and let me know when the parcel was sent out. Thank you so much! I definitely get more from you in the future!

9. GREAT quality clothes, and excellent service. She was very communicative and nice the entire transaction, and of course I love the sweaters I got, and the little extra scarf as well! I'd definitely buy from her again, thanks so much!!!

10. I commissioned a winter hat from catas which arrived today and is totally adorable. Great communication and her prices are reasonable too. The quality is amazing and I will definitely order from her again. Highly recommended.....thank you so much.

11. Ordered 3 sweaters from Catas and they are all gorgeous. She was willing to make a few changes that I requested and the sweaters couldn't be more perfect. My boys are pouting because they aren't allowed to wear them until Christmas. Will definitely buy from again. Great communication and incredible items.

12. Catas is asplendid seller.
      The handmade sweaters are very special and fit beautifully.
      My resin kids love their Catas threads! I will definitely buy again from Catas.
      Very friendly and thanks so much

13. I recently ordered from Catas, and the sweaters she offers are just awesome. I got two of them, and they fit my little girl like a dream. She looks adorable in them, now if I could just get my boys to stop hitting on her. XD If I ever need another doll sweater, I know exactly where I will go! :D

14. I ordered a gray and red knit sweater and hat from Catas :) Communication was wonderful, and the items are gorgeous! My boy looks unusually sexy in his new turtleneck XD I would definitely order from Catas again. Thank you again~! ^ ^

15. I bought two sweaters from Catas. Very well made and fast shipping. She even included a free scarf. Very wonderful seller!

16. catas sold me two chinese outfits and they are stunning!! she took the time to get my dollls measurements since the doll is unusual size and the clothes fit perfect. When the package went missing she kept in constant contact till it arrived. I highly recommend her and her clothes!!

17. I bought a unoa sized outfit from Catas and am very pleased. The work is superb and the fabrics truly excellent. I highly recommend them and I will be back :)

:fangirl:

18. I am very happy with the sweater that I bought from Catas. It is really well made and is exactly what I was hoping for. Catas was very good about responding to my messages in a timely manner and I am very satisfied with the transaction. :)

19. I asked Catas if I could commission a knit sweater from her based off of a picture. She gave me a lot of options for how to go about making it and now that I've received it, I can't believe the quality! All the details from the picture are represented beautifully in the jacket. The price was great and she was very sweet to work with. I'll definitely buy again if the need arises.

20. I purchase a Eden's dress set from Catas, she is very helpful on shipping issue. The item arrive today. Thank you very much!