1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catas

Jul 17, 2006

1. I got lovely clothes for my DZ pets from Catas. She was very helpful and very communicative. Highly recommended!

2. I bought two of the DollZone Mini BB Leos from Catas on layaway and she was great to deal with. She was great with communications, and the dollies arrived fast and packed super well. Thanks so much! :thumbup

3. Participated in catas' group order for Dikadoll jointed hands :D Everything went smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to join again in future!

4. I love my Dikadoll hands!!! Thank you, catas. Great customer service, easy communication and my ns jointed hands are fabulous. I'll definitely join again soon. :)

5. i ordered some Dikadoll jointed hands through the GO that catas had.... she was a great seller. great communication, and the hands arrived safe and sound as promised. the hands are great.... i love them... trusted seller...... :)

6. I was in the Dikadoll group order for the jointed hands, and it was a wonderful experience.
      Everything was packaged very well, and those hands are AWESOME. Shipping was super fast, and she was very communicative. My boy loves them, thank you catas!

7. I ordered a pair of jointed hands from Catas and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction. Catas always replied fast to my questions and the hands were packaged absolutely safely and arrived here in perfect condition. Thank you very much! :)

8. I ordered some Dikadoll hands through catas and everything went very smoothly! The hands are wonderful and arrived safely! Thank you! ^^

9. I bought a DZ Luna from Catas. The communication was great and the shipping was fast - almost too fast.

Thank you for letting me bring home one of my dream dolls.

10. I got my Dikadoll male NS yellow hands through Catas, and the whole process was very smooth and efficent. I'm very pleased with the hands, and the shipping was lightning fast - the airmail only took a few working days! :D

11. I purchased a pair of Dikadoll jointed hands via group order, and the hands are awesome! :whee: The whole order ran very smoothly, and I will no doubt be purchasing another pair through her in future!
      Thank you, catas! :D

12. I participated in the Dikadoll jointed hands group order and the transactions was very smooth! Catas let me know when she shipped, ect. The hands came quickly and are absoutely amazing! I spent an hour just playing with them ahah. :) Would definately reccommend.

13. I was part of the second Dinkadoll jointed hands Go and I couldn't be happier with how well Catas ran it! Updates were frequent and communication was fantastic throughout. I had a problem when EMS didn't update for almost 6 days, I was worried but Catas was so helpful! She phoned up EMS China for me and everything, but thankfully it was just a delay. The hands arrived really well packaged and they are so awesome! I love them! I wouldn't hesitate to order through Catas again. Highly recommended! Thank you! <3

14. I participated in catas' second Dikadoll jointed hand order. Everything was well organized and catas was very good with communication. my hands arrived in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to order through catas again. Thanks so much!

15. I guess I will echo the others... I participated in hands Group Order. Excellent communication, arrived quickly, expertly packaged, quality merchandise. These are lovely hands and they are nicely threaded and completely posable. I'm totally blown away by the quality. Definitely worth the price. This seller is highly recommended for her merchandise and business ettique. Thankx so much for letting me be part of the G.O.

- ShadowHawke -

16. Got wonderfully hands drom 2nd Go, started by catas, everything goes very smooth communication was very friendly, and hand arrived fast and safely!
      Highly recommended seller!. 100% positive ^3^

17. I participated in Catas group order for Dikadoll jointed hands. Everything went smoothly and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Catas is excellent seller great communication good packaging and fast shipping. I think I buy from Catas few more jointed hands in the future.

18. I participated in Catas group order for Dikadoll jointed hands! awesome awesome! the hands are superb, Catas was always courteous and prompt in her communication! great transaction!

19. I ordered a set of Dikadoll male and female jointed hands from Catas, they are beautiful and work well. Catas kept me up to date on my order status and was very polite to communicate with! thank you again, very happy with my order! :D

20. I ordered a set of Dikadoll male hands from Catas. The hands arrived promptly and Catas kept me informed about them the entire way through - even going so much as to PM me when I was out of town and I missed my package.

Very polite and wonderful to deal with. I would definitely order from Catas again.