1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catas

Jul 17, 2006

1. I was in the 2nd GO for the jointed hands from Dikadoll... they came well packaged and answered my questions very fast.

Thanks a lot!

2. I bought the Dika BJ hands. They are wonderfull! :fangirl:
      Catas is a great seller, very fast and correct!
      :sumomo:

3. I joined catas GO for the Dikadoll jointed hands and she was great! She put up with my millions of questions and gave me all the information I requested and was very patient.
      The hands arrived safely, VERY securely wrapped and protected and nothing at all was wrong with them. She is a great, organized seller. I would love to join another one of her GO's. THANK YOU! :D

4. Hi there, I ordered a DZ BB Leo from Catas and she's really prompt in sending off the parcel (and packaging it really nice and secure too!) to me!

Cheers to Catas! ^^

5. VOTE: Positive.

I bought a MSD sized head.
      Catas was very kind answering all my questions, and the method of payment and shipping were super easy and fast.

I do recomend her for future transactions ^^

6. I bought a pair of jointed female hands from Catas. They are wonderful and arrived in perfect condition. I will definitely be getting more in the future. :)

Thanks! :pcupcake

7. I bought Dikadoll hands for my dollshe boy.
      Catas was really friendly. The hands are beautiful and the color is just perfect.
      I'll probably bought more in the future ^^
      thanks a lot.

8. I had a great GO transaction with Catas, I went in on the 70cm jointed hands GO and everything went smoothly and they arrived well packaged, and are very good quality! thanks so much!

9. I was in a GO for dika dolls 70 hands that catas held. It was really great! Great information and communication and the hands were shipped really fast and great packed in bubbles and papers. Recommend her very much!

10. I ordered a Doll Family head through Catas and she was very helpful and it arrived when she said it would. :)

11. ^^The purchase had been two sets of hands, have arrived in perfect condition, moreover, in record time. Thank you very much, I'm fascinated with them.

12. I bought five sweaters from Catas, and one of them is commissioned. They're all well made! She also kindly did a shopping service for me, I couldn't thank her enough for being so helpful!! I'd love to do business with Catas again:)

13. Bought two pair of the Dika Doll hands. Great communicated and the hands look great too.:)
      ~Ark
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

14. I ordered a pair of Dika hands on 12/3 and received them on 12/17. Of course I was suprised considering I was expecting them to take at least a month to get here but also they are really neat and the packaging was above and beyond great. I will defiitely be ordering again!

15. i ordered DIKA hands. they were REALLY well packaged and communication was great :)
      thank u <3

16. Hello - I purchased an outfit from Catus and was so very happy with my purchase. The outfit arrived quickly, wrapped beautifully and was perfect. Catus was very helpful, polite and a great seller to deal with. Thank you so much Catus and have a lovely christmas :hollyberry jenny

17. I ordered Xuyao with options, and all done very well. Great body, perfect head! The doll wrapped very good and all is very good.
      Great seller! Highly recommend.

18. I bought two little dolls, Luna and Leo, from Catas.
      all communication was very friendly! And dolls are coming great packaged!
      Highly recommended! ^^

Thank you!

19. I bought three pairs of the Dika Doll hands from Catas.
      Communication was friendly but I wasn't told when the packaged was dispatched.
      Even so, I recommend her hightly!

20. I ordered the Dika hands for Ryuichi, and after a bit of a mix-up, I received them, and they are even better than I imagined! Great job of fixing the mix-up, Catas!

I'm getting a set for Tohma...once I get him, that is! :)

Ryu