1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catas

Jul 17, 2006

1. I bought a DZ Bunny from Cathas and everything went well and smooth! Thank you for the transaction!

2. I bought a pair of Dika SD Jointed Hands for catas, and they are amazing. Love them! Communication was great and shipment was quick after items were made. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from catas again...thanks!

3. Had another great transaction with catas, I went in on another GO for Dika jointed hands, she let me know that they had come in but a finger had broke so needed another one and then let me know when it arrived and was shipped out..great communication and super fast shipping, thanks so much!

4. I also participated in the GO for Dikadoll jointed hands and it was wonderful! The communication was great and friendly and the hands were very well wrapped in layers and layers and layers of bubblewrap and then in a box in a box in a box so that there could be no way that they would sustain damage. Thank you so much!!

5. I purchased two pairs of jointed hands from Catas. They arrived as expected and the articulation and stringing is fantastic!

Thanks again! :)

6. I purchased MSD normal pink jointed hands from Catas.
      Shipped incredibly quickly! Arrived safely, in good condition.
      Friendly communication.
      I am looking forward to doing business with Catas again!
      Thank you so much~

7. I purchased a grey skin 1/6 Dikadoll body through Catas; communication was great and I received the body at the time predicted. Absolutely perfect for what I wanted. Thank you!

8. I got a 1/6th grey Dikadoll body through catas. Everything was wonderful, smooth and a pleasure. It arrived just when predicted and looks great. Thanks so much!

9. Bought a Loongsoul's doll and DK jointed hands; and a bit later another doll from Loongsoul, all thanks to Catas' assistance.

Catas was extremely helpful to answer all my questions, meet my particular requirements while ordering, and also helped me to solve some issues.

I won't hesitate to order from her again in future. :daisy

[​IMG] Thank you, Catas!

10. I bought a WS Mo-B head from Catas and he is absolutely PERFECT! He was so well packed that it took me forever to get him unpacked! Thank you so much for this lovely boy!!!

11. Great transaction with Catas who purchased some Amber arms/hands from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

12. participated in a GO for dikadoll hands and the transaction went smoothly, i highly recommend catas as a seller!!!

13. I recently purchased a LUTS SDF body from catas, and everything arrived well-wrapped and quickly. Communication was quick and good and I was very satisfied with the whole transaction, thank you!

14. I ordered a Loongsoul female body through Catas and it all went easy and smooth. She was kind and answered all my (stupid XD) questions.
      100% positive feedback from me!

15. I bought a ssdf body from catas. She is a responsible and honest seller.
      Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

16. I bought a pair of Dika jointed hands from catas. Business went really well, she is very responsible and honest seller. I only can recommend her!
      Thank you for the nice business. :)

17. Catas bought ABADON & ABADON dreaming head from me.
      All transaction was smooth.
      Communication was very nicely ^^
      Highly recommended! ^^
      Thank you so much :D

18. I bought a DZ Luna from Catas and I'm so happy! She shipped super quick and the girl arrived super quick, was packed safely as I can't even imagine and even brought an awesome extra bag with her! Thank you muchly, Catas!

19. catas is a sweet person to deal with 。♪ I purchased a SSDF body from catas & I asked her to hold it for me 。She agreed and catas has been so kind & patient with me through the whole transaction's process 。

The body came home with full of bubble wrap 。Unlucky me 、my body came with damage 、and catas said it's Luts design problem 。

She forgot to send the card 、and we had a little problem in communication 、but we can managed to solve it 、no worries 。^3^There's a time when people becomes truly busy〜 ;)

catas quickly sent the card to me after we keep in touch again 。
      The card arrived this noon in perfect condition 。♡

Thank you for everything 、catas 。Wishing you a life that full of joy & happiness too!
      Would love to deal with you again〜 ☆ (hopefully I'm full of luck next time LOL) ^^

20. I purchased a Dollzone Leo from Catas, on a short two month layaway. Communication was wonderful and she shipped him to me quickly, after my last payment was sent. He's such a little cutie too. And in perfect condition! :aheartbea Thank you so much! :D