1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cats10

Jul 24, 2008

1. I bought some eyes from cats10 and I couldn't be happier! Communication was fantastic, the eyes were shipped quickly and arrived just as described. Thank you for a wonderful transaction! <3

2. Cats10 bought some fer items from me - her communication was always fast and friendly, she paid promptly and let me know as soon as the package arrived - I'd definitely recommend her as a buyer, and thank you for a pleasant transaction! :3nodding:

3. I traded SD outfits with cats10 (My Green Melodious for her Violet Fern set) - it was a fabulous fuss-free trade with great communication and fast postage from her - I wouldnt hesitate to trade with her again.

Thanks so much again!!

4. cats10 painted my MNF Marcia, Lotus, and she's just gorgeous! Face-up was done quickly, always a great transaction

5. I commissioned cats10 to do a faceup on my CH Cebee. She did an amazing job, and her turn around time was quick, too. Thank you for a nice, smooth transaction. I couldn't be happier! :D

6. I bought two wigs from Cats10 and they arrived in excellent condition quickly. Thank you!

7. Did a trade with cats10.
      Super easy to deal with and very friendly!
      Would defiantly do business with them again!~

8. Bought a Dollheart jacket from cats10, and it is exactly as advertised, was shipped VERY quickly and well! Arrived in excellent shape, communication was perfect!
      Thank you so much!
      Wonderful transaction!

9. I've bought a pair of shoes from cats10
      They are wonderful and in greatest conditions.
      very smooth transaction. Thank u so much for the item! :) I'm in love with them!!

10. I bought a Sd skirt from Cats10 and it went really fast. She was nice to communicate with, and the deal was closed pretty fast to my happiness :)

A very nice and good person to deal with!

11. I commissioned Cats10 to paint my Unoa 2nd Cream faceplate and she did a stunning job! She was very quick, communicative, and such a joy to deal with. I highly recommend her as a fantastic faceup artist.

12. Again, wonderful transaction with her. I sold some SD clothes to her and she was a total pleasure doing business with. Recommended buyer!! :D

13. Cats10 did my Amber's face up. It's gorgeous and perfect for her!

Cats10's skills are amazing and well worth the cost. She was fast and pleasant. When I need another face up I know who to go to.
      :D

14. Cats10 does BEAUTIFUL work!

I will want to send more heads to her in the future, for so long as she's willing to paint faceups. :)

15. I bought a sweater from cats10. She was great to deal with and even refunded me some money back when she found out the shipping was actually cheaper then she thought! The sweater came in excellent condition and is adorable! Great Seller A++++++++

16. cats10 brought clothes off me. great communication and fast payment

17. I sold a pink luts dress to Cats10, she paid really fast, she was very kind to talk with. I have nothing bad to say, shes a awesome buyer^^

18. Bought a Luts winter event head from Cats10, she was super nice to deal with! wonderful packing job too&#9829;&#9829;

19. I have just sold a pair of Luts rocking horse shoes to cats10. She was very nice to deal with and let me know as soon as the shoes had arrived. Thank you very much!!

20. I commissioned cats10 for a face-up and her work was immaculate. Her communication with me was above and beyond and her prices very reasonable. I couldn't possibly be happier with this transaction. Any blank heads that I get in the future will be sent to her if she is available.