1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cats10

Jul 24, 2008

1. bought a black ta ta shirt and came through as description
      thank you so much
      lovely to deal with would recomend to everyone xxxx

2. Bought a Luts robe from cats10 and it was a perfect transaction. She shipped it quickly and was always friendly in communication. Thanks

3. I bought a used wig from cats10. She was very kind and shipped the item very fast. She was very understanding when I told her paypal had made a mistake and had given her the wrong address. I would for sure buy from her again.

4. I commissioned a face-up from cats10,
      She did an excellent job on my darlin'! Incredible when I saw it in person.
      She did exactly what I wanted and the turn around time was as estimated.
      And communication was great! Would definitely commission again! <33

5. I sold some clothes to cats10, and the transaction went smoothly as expected. She paid the items quickly, communication was easy and prompt, and she pmed me after the package went in (it took a while to arrive because the distance between us). Excellent buyer!

6. Cats10 bought skirt from me. Quick payment and good communication. Thank you :)

7. cats10 has bought some clothing from me and she paid promptly and the transaction is smooth~~~
      would like to trade with her again~~^^

8. I bought a luts wig from cats10 and the entire transaction was fantastic. Great communication, fast shipping, and the wig was in perfect condition. I would gladly buy from her again! A++ seller!

Thanks so much!:)

9. cats10 has bought a shirt from me~
      payment was fast, she is very friendly!
      very good buyer:)

10. Bought a pair of Dollheart boot from Cats10 perfect transaction items are pack in bubble wrap and let me know when the item was ship out. Thank you so much!

11. I bought a pair of Luts rockinghorse shoes from Cats10. She is lovely to deal with and helpful. The shoes were well packed, arrived quickly and are just perfect. :aheartbea

12. I bought some clothes from cats10, needless to say, they were stunning!
      They arrived quickly & in amazing condition~
      Thank you so, so much! :)
      -Konoe

13. Meant to post feedback a few weeks ago ^^; sorry cats10! Anyway - cats10 bought some msd clothes from me - two lots in the end :D nice quick communication and prompt payment. Thanks for buying!

14. cats10 did a lovely faceup on my Volks School D boy! Very quick and communicative and in the style that I wanted. I received my head back very quickly. Would commission again. Thanks for a great transaction! :thumbup

15. Cats did a faceup for me for my CP DES head. prompt with replies and her packing is very nicely done. No shipping because I live in the same city, so I just went to pick her up~

16. Cats did another faceup for me. My cuprit this time :3 Very prompt with her preview pictures and was very easy to work with.

Picking her up on sunday at our local meet. I can't wait~

17. I commissioned a faceup for my human Beryl from Cats10. She was great to deal with, and of course the faceup she did for my girl is gorgeous! I would certainly commission her again :)

18. purchased a wig from Cats :)
      Communication was perfect, shipped 4 days after payment, and arrived in perfect packaging with a hair net.

Very pleased ^__^

19. Cats10 puchased a pair of jeans from me and everything went well. :) Great communication and fast payment... happily recommended! ^_^ Thanks so much!

20. Recently commissioned a faceup for my MD Ryu from Cats10. Excellent job she did on him and he looks awesomely sweet now!
      Polite and great communication throughout! Definately recommanded ^u^ Thank you~