1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cats10

Jul 24, 2008

1. I bought a handmade skirt from cats10. She shipped very fast after the payment, informed me when she had shipped. The skirt was very well packaged inside a bubblewrap envelop, and her handmade works are gorgeous! Very clean work, just like in photos.

Thank you so much for this lovely transaction! I hope to deal with you more in the furure~<3

2. Cats10 painted my Pipos Joel, Sofi. Since she was a local artist, we had the doll sent back and forth via courier. We decided that the whole doll would be sent to make things a little easier, and since it wouldn't be in the postal system at all. I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went! She worked incredibly fast, and was prompt to respond to all of my PMs. The photography of the progress and finished work was beautiful and clear, and she followed my detailed instructions perfectly. My doll came back to me exactly as she left, in her outfit with careful packing and in her boxes (and with her new faceup, of course).

I absolutely loved working with cats10, and I will not hesitate to contact her again next time I need a doll painted. Thank you!

3. I commissioned cats10 to do a faceup on my Unoa Lusis. She did a fantastic job painting her. She was great on communication and let me know when she shipped my girl. Thank you so much.

4. cats10 painted my Volks Kun and I couldn't be happier with the results! She would always return my PMs promptly and sent me preview pictures. My head was shipped back safely and got here quickly. Pictures do her work no justice. My Kun is gorgeous in person. I can only HIGHLY recommend cats10. I even sent her another head. She's incredibly nice and talented! You can't go wrong if you commission her! <3

5. cats10 painted my CD Thor head. Even though my instructions were on the vague side she managed to perfectly capture what I wanted. Her work is gorgeous and her communication was fast and polite. She even glued my head's magnet (that had fallen out previously while the head was in my care) back in for me!

6. I commissioned cats10 for a faceup for my Migidoll Yuri. Her work is astounding and her shop is very aptly named as the faceup is divinely gorgeous. She replies promptly to PM's and is extremely friendly. She shipped timely as well. Definitely sending her more of my dolls for faceups! Thanks so much ^_^

7. (Sorry for the double post ^^;; ) I commissioned cats10 again for faceups for my Migidoll Cho and Jina. As before, her work is stupendous and I couldn't be more pleased. Highly recommended! Thanks very much ^__^

8. Commissioned cats10 to paint my Delf Miyu and she did an awesome job! Great communication and very talented. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a skilled face up artist. I've already referred her to friends. Thanks again!!

9. cats10 painted my CP Soony girl for me and did an absolutely stunning job! She is a joy to work with, accommodates your requests, and is quick, professional and polite. Not to mention insanely talented :) <3

10. I stole cats10 away once again to paint my new boys! This time my NS Chalco and NS male Dia. I could'nt be happier with the results! She captured what I wanted perfectly and was beyond friendly throughout the entire process. We live in the same city so it's always nice to personally meet the artist! Thanks again! I will def do business with you again in the future!

11. Cats10 did the faceup for my Infinitidoll Daffodil. Even though I bombarded her with different sorts of reference pictures, she managed to do exactly what I wanted, and was understanding and patient when I asked her to make subtle changes to my taste. Very skillfully done, friendly communication, and worked fast with high quality. I will definitely do business with her again.

12. Cats painted my Rosette Violet for me and I just love how she turned out! Cats was happy to be given a pretty vague idea (I am queen of vague!) of what I wanted and turned it into something really special. All communication was swift and professional leaving a lasting positive impression. I would surely deal with Cats10 any time :D

13. Cats did the faceup for my Luts Quintus. Her work is exactly what she calls it - Gorgeous! :P
      I am very, very pleased with her work. She did a wonderful job and handled everything promptly and courteously.
      I'd commission her again in a heartbeat. :3

14. i commissioned cats10 to give my pukipuki and bobobie apollo new faceups and she did an AMAZING job! communication and delivery was quick and she is very talented! i will definitely commission her again!

15. I recently purchased some clothes for cats10. Communication was clear and prompt and she was a pleasure to buy from. The clothes are very good quality :) Thanks so much

16. Cats10 sold me a lovely pair of Raphael SD 17 jeans they are perfect.. I highly recommend this lovely seller

17. I sent 5 dolls to Cats10 for faceups, and while I was afraid I may have overwhelmed her with work, she did an excellent job. She even changed some things around for me twice after sending me the photos. I was very happy with her and you can be I will do business with her again :)

Thanks Aileen!

18. Cats10 did a lovely faceup on my Unoa B-el~ The faceup came out perfect and she was friendly and communicated throughout and shipping was fast! thanks again.

19. I got another superb faceup from Cats10 for my Migi Noel! Truly remarkable work and an excellent artist. Thanks very much for another beautiful faceup ^__^

20. I have to remember to leave feedback faster lol. Any ways I had Cats10 redo the first two face ups she did for me. My Abio Angel Ling, and Yi needed a refresher after a few years of abuse from myself, many years of people beeping there noses, and a few tumbled just made there face ups look old and dull. I asked her to keep it as close to the original look that I wanted, and left the old face ups for her to remove so she could take before and after if she wanted. She did amazing work, and was really brilliant with holding them while I tried to arrange for pick ups. She is always a dear to work with, well understanding, and has one of the best policies for a face up artists.

Highly recommend her again and again to all my friends! A+++ work! All around!