1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cats10

Jul 24, 2008

1. I commissioned cats10 to do faceups for my DollZone Shoyo & Mo, my Luts KDF Ttori, my Minifee Lishe & my Leekeworld Mikhaila. I didn't have too specific requests on some of them, but I really really loved all the end results! cats10 has superb communication & always kept me updated. I am so thankful she could do the awesome work she does on my dolls because now I really love them again! I am sending more dolls to her soon & I highly recommend her as a faceup artist! Truly amazing quality.

2. Bought a DH dress and it was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Would buy from again.

3. I bought a pair of shoes and a shirt from cats10 and they arrived safely and quickly. Communication was easy and I'd be happy to do more business with her in the future. Thank you!

4. Another beautiful faceup~<3
      Done much more quickly than the three weeks I was quoted (as usual!).
      Pliable, friendly, perfect service. Thank you! <3

5. Cats10 did an amazing face-up on my Soom Mixi. She was very friendly and her work is stunning. I will be sending her heads in the future. Thank you!

6. Cats10 did an amazing faceup on my boy and was professional and communicative through the whole thing about any changes or updates. She is a very quick and efficient worker and you can tell she puts a lot of care into making your doll look just right. Would definitely commission her again in the future a she is amazing. Thank you cats10! :D

7. I bought a wig from cats10.
      She is a very good seller! Ship out my order in a timely manner. And communication was great!

8. I bought an Blufairy outfit from cats10. everything went smoothly, I couldn't hope for a better transaction. Thanks so much!

9. bought a couple wigs from cats10, very friendly and the wigs arrived packed safely would recomend to anyone and do business with again!

10. Excellent faceup artist! She is amazing! Will def. commission her again in the future!

11. I commissioned cats10 to paint another one of my dolls. Once again, her work is gorgeous, delicate, with just the right amount of colour. She always does a beautiful job and manages to capture just what I was hoping for, even when I'm not exactly sure what it is I want.

Communication is always prompt and friendly, and my doll was packaged very carefully for his return trip.

Highly recommend!

12. I commissioned a faceup from cats10, and everything was perfect! I had trouble getting the head sent out on time, and she still held my commission spot for me! Communication was excellent, and her work is absolutely stunning. I am so thrilled with her work!

13. cats10 did a faceup for me. She worked very quickly and shipped my head out the day after I paid. I cannot believe how gorgeous my doll is in person! Her work is stunning. cats10 is a sweetheart to talk to and makes the entire experience completely lovely. I would gladly commission her again!

14. I commissioned Cats10 for a face-up for my AIR Daybreak head. She worked quickly and efficiently, and did a wonderful job. She perfectly turned what I had imagined into a reality, and shipped him back quickly and safely! Thank you so much! I hope to commission you again in the future for more of your work!

15. i commissioned cats10 to do faceups on my littlefee ante and my bambicrony blue kiera, she did an amazing job and i am very pleased! will definitely commission her again!

16. I commissioned cats10 for a faceup for my IOS Shadow. She did another excellent faceup, and I am grateful she was very accommodating to the change I requested. After many astounding faceups, she's an artist to come back to. Thanks very much ^__^

17. I sold a Leekeworld Arien Head to cats10, the transaction went flawlessly, all in all an excellent buyer :)

18. I commissioned Cats10 to do two face-ups and I am super pleased with the results. Her work is amazing, both my girls are stunning and I couldn't be happier by the results. Cats10 was also lovely to work with, kept me informed of the progress, made changes that I requested and shipped promptly. All in all this transaction was 100% perfect. I look forward to doing business again. Thanks so much!

19. Another great comission! She did a ton of soom fantasy parts for me and they're beautiful. Thanks so much :D

20. I commissioned cats10 for two face-ups and she did a most wonderful job! :aheartbea
      Not only does she work fast, but her work is gorgeous. She painted both my Volks Suiseiseki and my Soom Glot (including parts) and shipped them back safely and promptly. They are even more gorgeous in person! I'm delighted by her work and will be commissioning her again in the future. Thank you!