1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cats10

Jul 24, 2008

1. I bought a pair of cutest boots from Cats10 and she shipped them quickly
      and was very friendly to deal with. She was also very helpful when I had some questions
      about the boots. Thanks so much! :)

2. So I am honestly addicted 100% to Cats10! My girl has arrived home with a new face up with resin matching, bust and hand blushing and the cutest manicure ever with an awesome bling ring :)
      I gave her a few instructions and asked her to do her thing and WOW did she deliver. She constantly surprises me with her attention to detail, fabulous sense of color and quality workmanship, on top of that she is extremely professional, friendly and helpful.
      Needless to say I can and do highly recommend Cats10!
      Thank you again :)

3. Today my Karsh MNF arrived home with a fabulous faceup. I wasn't too clear about what I wanted but Aileen was able to create perfection for my girl's character. The colours are so beautiful and I'm just totally happy. She really was great to deal with and I really recommend her, especially if you "kinda" know what you what. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her. Thanks Aileen.

4. I commissioned cats10 to do a basic face up on my Minifee Chloe. She arrived back today and I couldn't be happier! She did a fantastic job, very clean. Her communication was great and she made payment very easy to do! I wasn't sure what I wanted , but when my Chloe arrived home, her character really came to life for me. Thank you so much!

5. I commissioned cats10 for a basic face up. The work was clean, beautiful and prompt. Everything went really well as usual, she had good communication, was friendly and was overall really pleasant to work with. I love her face ups and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her services to anyone!^^ Thank you for another wonderful face up <3

6. I commissioned cats10 for a full service face up for my Supia Lina. Communication was smooth and friendly and her work clean and beautiful. I couldn't be happier about this pleasant transaction.
      I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again and highly recommend her services.
      Thank you very much for giving my girl such a pretty face. <3

7. Cats10 painted my girls face for me, and I couldn't be happier. She completed everything promptly and was incredibly friendly and polite. My Miyu's faceup is better than I thought it could ever be, and I highly recommend her as an artist. Thank you for bringing my girl to life and fulfilling every one of my requests and then some.

8. Sold a skirt to cats10 and everything went wonderful! Very nice buyer, super fast payment and communication, thank you so much ^_^ !! ~~

9. I commissioned cats10 for a full service face up and manicure for my Unoa Lusis. Communication was smooth and friendly and her work clean and beautiful. I couldn't be happier about this pleasant transaction.
      I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again and highly recommend her services.
      Thank you very much for giving my girl such a pretty face. <3

10. ★POSITIVE★
      I bought two wigs + picked out one free wig from cats10 and I'd definitely buy from them again!
      Smooth buying process with friendly, quick responses. The wigs came as described and the bag the freebie was in gave me a laugh. I buy a lot of things internationally, and this was one of the easiest transactions I've had. Very clear about shipping costs up front. Thank you so much!

#150 rainglow, Jun 10, 2021
      Last edited: Jun 10, 2021