1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catsick / TenYen

Dec 9, 2008

1. Catsick purchased some SD clothing from me. Communication was friendly and payment was prompt. She let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would definitely recommend Catsick as a buyer!

2. Catstick bought some SD clothes from me and the transaction was perfect! Very nice and fast communication and fast payment, would love to do business with her again! Thank you very much!

3. I sold a shirt to Catsick, she was very nice to work with! Thank you very much!

4. Catsick bought my Soom Chrom on layaway, and it was a perfect transaction ^^ She was always friendly in her PMs and on-time with payments, and let me know (with adorable picture!) when he got there safely. I'd highly recommend Catsick as a buyer. Thanks so much!

5. I sold an April Story head to Catsick and the transaction was wonderful! We live in the same city so we met up to deliver the doll. She was very nice to work with, I would def sell to Catsick again!!

6. I purchased a pair of high heeled floral boots from catsick. they came in perfect condition, exactly as described and fit my girl perfectly! Catsick was great to work with and understanding when my schedule meant I paid a day later than anticipated and she still shipped out exactly when she said she would. Conversations were friendly, polite, and quickly replied to! 10/10 would recommend, A + transaction!

7. Sold an Aprilstory Senior girl body to Catsick, payment was quick and she was very flexible when I had to delay shipping a little, she let me know when things arrived and that they were ok as soon as they got there and was very prompt with replies all the way through. Brilliant buyer, would love to do business with her again, thank you!

8. Positive
      Thank you for ordering a wig!
      Nice talking
      Fast payment
      Everything is perfect!

9. Catsick participated in the local Dollmore Group Order I hosted. Great communication, prompt payment, great to deal with :D It was a pleasure to meet you by the way :) Thanks so much.

10. I just sold a bjd to Catsick, and the transaction was perfect! She is super nice, communicated well, paid immediately, and let me know when the package arrived. I highly recommend her. Thank you :)

11. I was in Catsick Rrabbit Go that she hosted. Great communication, it was a pleasure dealing with her. Highly recommended. Thanks again:)

12. Participated in her rRabbit GO! Everything went smoothly and she was quick to communicate with me and the others when something came up. She is perfectly organized and was prompt with her shipping <3 Thank you! 10/10

13. Catsick purchased an Iplehouse outfit from me. It was a super speedy transaction, with immediate payment and good communication. I would do business with her again with the greatest of pleasure!

14. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought an April Story body from Catsick and she was patient, friendly, and fun to work with! Plus, she can pack an unstrung body like a major champ!! No issues, no problems, no damage, all went very well! Thank you! I would not hesitate to work with her again! <3

15. I bought April Story Ishyllia Head from Catsick. Thank you a lot for perfect transaction!

16. Catsick purchased two wigs from me. payment was fast and communication was very friendly. the transaction was great. would do business with again anytime!

17. I bought a beautiful dress set from Catsick. Communication was great, she went out of her way to answer questions about the fit of the dress and was very helpful. Shipping was super fast and the set arrived well-packed. Thank you, Catsick! I hope we can do business again! :)

18. Bought a pair of boots from Catsick and the transaction went very smoothly! They were very up-front and communicative about when they would ship, delays, etc. Item arrived well packaged and looked just like they did in the picture. Thank you!

19. Catsick was in my Dollmore Group Order. Paid all the invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with. ♡

20. Purchased a wig from Catsick and received the item quickly despite being out of the country. The item is as described and she has effective communication. I would most certainly buy from her again!