1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Catwalk

May 4, 2007

1. Great buyer. Fast payment and easy to communciate with. Thank you.^__^

2. she bought some doll clothes from me,a speedy, perfect transaction.

3. Catwalk bought some eyes from me, she paid quickly and was a pleasure to do business with! Thanks! :chocoberry

4. Catwalk bought a top from our last update. Quick payment and so easy to deal with. Wonderful transaction. Thanks again!!

5. I bought a doll head from catwalk and I Love Catwalk! would defiantly buy from again - communication great, transaction great, shipping fast and great! Awesome to buy from!

6. I bought some very lovely Ginarolo eyes from Catwalk, and the whole transaction was magnificent. They eyes arrived quickly and safely, and are absolutely gorgeous. :)

Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend her as a seller. :aheartbea

7. Super fast shipping and great packaging. Thank you so much! Suzanne LilyRose :pcake:fangirl:

8. I bought a wig from Catwalk. She shipped very fast and was very nice. The wig is gorgeous! Thanks so much! ♥♥

9. Catwalk bought artetje brushes from me-- Paid very quickly and kindly let me know when they arrived- Thank you again!! :D

10. Catwalk is a great seller! Very good communication, quick shipping, very sweet, and great packaging. Thank you so much!

11. Catwalk purchased a wig from me, and she's an excellent buyer! Fast payment, great communication, and friendly to boot...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

12. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

13. Catwalk purchased my tan Lishe. She was fantastic to sell to. She paid fast and let me know the day she arrived. I would love to deal with her again!

14. I sold a wig to Catwalk. It was a perfect transaction. She was friendly and great with communication, prompt with her payment, and let me know when her wig arrived. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you so much! :)

15. I bought a beautiful Mohair from Catwalk, the wig came in perfectly described and was affordable. Would def buy from again, thanks!

16. Positive!

I bought some casual Super Gem clothes from Catwalk and she was super friendly in communication and let me know when the goods were sent out. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future.

Thanks so much :D

17. Catwalk sold me her lovely topaz.
      She was very patient with my layaway.
      Awesome person to work with.

18. Sold a Delf If to Catwalk. She was able to meet up in person to exchange the doll and she was very patient when I was having phone issues. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

19. I sold a pair of eyes to Catwalk. She's a super nice person to deal with! Fast payment and quick responses~ Thanks so much and definitely will trade with her again! <3

20. Catwalk commissioned me to make clothes for her Delf dolls. Communication was amazing, she was very nice and payment was received super fast. Thank you so much for commissioning me!!! :)