1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cecil

Nov 20, 2011

1. Cecil bought a head from me. She finished layaway very soon and kindly let me know as soon as she got the head. I was very happy to deal with her. Thank you very much :)

2. Cecil is a fantastic user and been a pleasure to work with! Was commissioned for a faceup, and Cecil was very patient with me when several delays arrived. Prompt payment and polite communication. Thank you once again!

3. Sold a Luts Demon Army spaulder to Cecil, she paid fast and very friendly to deal with. Just wonderful~ Highly recommend~:)

4. Cecil commissioned me for a face-up on her Iplehouse Tedros. She gave me very clear instructions and was overall awesome to deal with. Always answered my messages quickly and polite, paid promptly and let me know when the head arrived at her home.
      I can highly recommend her :D

5. Cecil bought a DIM Sephiroth Minimee head from me. Had been a wonderful transaction. Thank you.

6. I sold Idealian Galway to Cecil and we had a very nice transaction. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I am happy to recommend dealings with Cecil.
      Thanks for buying my doll :)

7. Cecil purchased an Pile outfit from me, paid promptly and had great communication.

8. I recently sold Cecil a Soon Io Wind Walker outfit. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt and the transaction went smoothly.

I would definitely recommend her :)

9. Cecil purchased an IM Hound head from me. She was very prompt with communication and payment. I would happily do business with her again. Thank you for a great transaction!

10. Cecil bought a MNM Yazoo head from me. She was a pleasure to work with, paid very promptly with great communication. Highly recommended! I'd have no hesitation of doing business with her again.

11. Cecil bought my IOS Lacrimosa head on lay away, and I couldn't be happier! They finished the lay away a couple weeks early, so yes, payments were very prompt! Communication was excellent - they let me know right away when the head arrived, which was great, as the tracking still hasn't updated from going into customs. *sigh*
      Very highly recommend! No problems whatsoever! And thank you for buying!

12. Rumpelstiltskin´s MakeUps: I painted a Dollshe IM Hound head from Cecil and everything was perfect :)
      She was very friendly and comunicative. I highly recommend her to everyone.

13. Cecil bought a soom IO head from me fast payment and great communcation very pleasure to deal with great buyer thank you very much:daisy

14. Cecil bought a doll head from me, excellent buyer and so kind <3 messages were fast, polite, understood everything, even though I failed to make her one request.. so sorry :( But I hope you'll enjoy your new gray girl <3

She was amazing, totally recommended <3 Thank you very very much for this transaction~~

15. I sold an Iplehouse Claude head to Cecil, and am happy to report it was a lovely transaction! She paid on time and was totally understanding about my then erratic shipping schedule. It took awhile for the package to arrive to France, but she told me that it did (just today), which I appreciate. Happy to do business again with her in the future! :)

16. Cecil adopted a DollShe Saint boy from me and was the perfect buyer^^ Friendly messages, prompt replies and payments. Couldn't ask for a cooler person to do business with! :D

17. I painted IH Rex for Cecil. It was simply fantastic commission, very unusual and challenging but extremely interesting and easy-going. Cecil is great to deal with, communicating quickly, paying super-fast and very understanding. Thank you so much for choosing me and your trust in my skills!

18. Cecil bought a Grell Sutcliffe Minimee head from me. Payment was very quick and communication was prompt and friendly. Recommended^^.

19. Cecil commissioned me for a faceup on one of her dolls and was lovely to deal with! Prompt payment and good communication. Always a pleasure : ) thank you!

20. Cecil bought my WS Soom Dia and was simply wonderful to deal with. Transaction went smoothly, great communication and she is very friendly! I totally recommend this buyer! :aheartbea Thank You Cecil!