1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cedarheart

Feb 11, 2010

1. cedarheart bought a head from me. The transaction was very quick, payment was sent quickly, PMs responded to in great time and was very nice to work with. Thanks! ^^

2. Cedarheart bought some ED eyes from me ~

Absolutely amazing to deal with. Always prompt and polite with communication, paid quickly, and let me know as soon as the eyes arrived.

Thanks for a great transaction! :aheartbea

3. I sold Cedarheart her second Bambee head (with faceup).
      I had a wonderful experience doing business with her. Prompt payment and fast communication.
      Thank you for providing home to my Bambees >_<!!
      Sarah

4. I bought a homme fer from Cedarheart - she shipped quickly and everything arrived in good order. The package was secure and safe and it was obvious she took care in packing it so nothing would get damaged on its way to me. She answered PMs quickly and kept me updated. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her or do business again!

Thanks. <3

5. I sold a Dikadoll Adler head to cedarheart and she was a great buyer - lovely to talk to, swift payment and let me know as soon as he arrived. Very happy to recommend her and hope to do business again!

6. Cedarheart bought a Black Elf Sha head from me and was a total pleasure to deal with. She was fantastic with her correspondence, paid lightening fast and let me know when the package arrived. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!

7. I purchased Nobility Wolfman and received him in just a couple days.
      He is more then perfect, better then expected, and cedarheart is a friend for life.
      This was by far one of the best transactions i have ever had on DOA so far. Thank you again... ( :

8. I bought a doll from cedarheart and she delivered the doll within two hours. The best purchase ever! I hope to do more business with her in the future.

9. I sold a pair of Bamna Automail Arms to cedarheart~ She was wonderful to work with! Let me know as soon as they arrived to her ^^
      Thanks!
      ~ <3

10. Another commission for cedarheart, this time for her Lumedoll Tania, Fawn. As before, Cedarheart was an absolute gem to work with, a perfect transaction in every way. I'd be happy to work with her again anytime! :)

11. I purchased a Dollheart yosd outfit from cedarheart and it was very well packaged and she was quick to ship! Great communication and a wonderful person! I have a very happy doll thanks to cedarheart!

12. Cedarheart bought a Limhwa To You Mari from me and the transaction went really well. She paid super fast, was easy to talk to, and quick to respond to PMs. Great buyer! Thanks for giving my girl a new home :)

13. I sold a doll to Cedarheart and the transaction was just wonderful! Immediate payment & very nice communication! Thank you so much!

14. cedarheart Sold me a Dream of Doll Black Sha Head, he arrived superfast.
      Thanks for a lovely easy transaction ! Highly recommended would buy from her again.

15. cedarheart purchased my Limhwa Mano. Just lovely to work with. Thanks much and enjoy!!

16. Painted another one of cedarheart's Elf girls, and as before everything went flawlessly. I'm always so happy to work with her! :)

17. I bought an ndoll Louis head from cedarheart, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. The head is a beautiful, the faceup amazing, and cedarheart was a peach to work with.

Many thanks!

18. POSITIVE
      Cedarheart was a buyer of two of my mini comics and was very prompt with payment! Thank you very much for your purchase dear! :)

19. Long over-due feedback ^^;;;
      I bought a head from Cedarheart and it was a great transaction - head was perfect, as described, and I got it fast. Thanks!

20. Cedarheart bought Glass Eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with!