1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cedarheart

Feb 11, 2010

1. Cederheart was a pleasure to deal with! She bought LLT Red Dove head from me. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much! <3

2. Sold a Supia Dorothy to cedarheart and the transaction was great. She paid early and was always nice in all communications. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

3. I commissioned a faceup from Cedarheart, and it was an amazing transaction AND result on my doll. She kept in communication the whole time, and made sure to ask for my confirmation after the first stage of the faceup. The final result was exactly what I had asked for in the initial commission form, I couldn't be happier with the job she did. :D

Thank you Cedarheart!!

4. Cedarheart purchased a RS body from me. Very friendly, great communication, and quick payment. Easy, smooth transaction, great buyer! Thank you again! :)

5. Cedarheart bought my Maskcat Nerine head from me. She was super sweet, paid right away and let me know when her package arrived. Thanks again!

6. Cedarheart purchased a Dollzone body from me and everything went perfectly. Payment was quick, communication was great, and she let me know the day the package arrived. Excellent buyer; I would not hesitate to work with Cedarheart again. :)

7. I bought an Angel of Dream head from Cedarheart. She was incredibly fast with answering messages and shipping my package out, and super nice as well. The head was really well packed and everything arrived exactly as it should be. Thanks for being an awesome seller! =)

8. Lovely Transaction

I recommend Cedarheart to do business with. She is a lovely person that is consistent and serious about business while also being polite, kind and understanding. It was a very smooth transaction - I would do business again with her.

Thank you so much! ~Gus

9. Bought a doll from Cedarheart and it was one of quickest deals. She answered message's friendly and quickly. Doll was very well packed. Absolutely would buy from her again! :3nodding:

10. Cedarheart did 2 faceups for me and they are so great. The natural faceup style was exactly what i was looking for and she is really talented. I highly recommend her. Communication was excellent. :):lol:

11. I'm sorry I just found out how to do this 0-0

Thank you so much ! I've never done a transaction on here before and it was a wonderful first experience :) thank you so much for replying to me so quickly and answering all my questions.

12. I bought a Resinsoul Mi from cedarheart. Communication was quick and friendly, the doll was shipped exactly when said, and it arrived extremely well packed and just as described. Cedarheart also included a note with a few little gifts and adorable art on the package that marked it as fragile. :) Cedarheart was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

13. I just sold a Lumedoll Vega to @cedarheart and it was a perfect transaction, with excellent and friendly communication, and swift payment. All in all, a lovely transaction and I highly recommend! :)