1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charmyc

Jul 21, 2008

1. I bought some MSD arm warmers from charmy. She's very friendly, and shipped it fast. :)

2. Have bought a chair and a wig from CharmyC , great seller will buy from her anytime

3. positive feedback, good comunication, patiente and fast to pay

4. sold a pair of eyes to charmyc. made immediate payment and was very friendly!

there were evidently some problems with customs and shipping somewhere along the way and so the eyes arrived later than expected, but she was very patient and kept me well appraised of the situation.

would definitely do business with her again <3

5. Charmyc participated in my Tata's Paradise GO and it was a good transaction. Communication was great, payment was quick, and charmy let me know the items had arrived. I would do business with charmyc again.

6. Charmyc was in my Crobi Doll GO. Charmyc was great with the ordering and kept in contact very well. Good transaction :D

7. Charmy bought Appini Cat parts off me. She was prompt with payment and wonderful with communication. I would definitely do a transaction with her again.

Thanks so much!

8. I participated in a Soom split that was hosted by Charmyc. I've purchased a Lami surprise head on a layaway. Excellent communication. The package was sent promptly and it arrived within few days. I would definitely do transactions with Charmyc again.

9. charmyc bought an outfit from me. She paid quickly and communicated very well! Definitely recommend her. :)

10. Charmyc bought a vest from me - excellent buyer, paid very fast. Thank you so much! :)

11. I was part of Charmyc's split for a Soom Lami. Everything went great. ^__^ Her communication was perfect and shipping was fast. I would definitely split with her again. Thanks!

12. I purchased a LTF Elf El from Charmyc, and I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction. She was great from start to finish, kept me informed, and my new boy was "mummified" very securely for his trip home. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

Thanks!

13. I joined Charmyc's Soom Lami split for the body, normal head, and eyes. She was extremely patient with me on payment and shipped out my Lami very fast after I had fully paid. My Lami arrived today in perfect shape. A very excellent split transaction! I would certainly not hesitate to join another of Charmyc's splits. Thank you!

14. I was a part of Charmyc's split for a soom lami, she packed my horns very carefully and she kept us very well informed the entire time :3 Thank you so much! I would totally join another of your splits! :D

15. I participated in Charmyc's Crobidoll group order. She kept everything well organized and updated the thread page regularly to let us know what was going on. I'd definitely participate in any GO or split she ran without hesitation! Thanks for a great experience!

16. I participated in a Crobi GO that Charmyc ran. Overall this was a flawlessly run GO, Charmyc was very organized and kept us promptly posted each step of the way. I would definitely join any of her future GOs.

Thanks so much for running this GO, Charmyc! ^__^

17. I joined a Crobidoll go hosted by Charmyc. It was the very first go I ever participated in, she was very patient with me. Everything went smooth, organization was flawless and updates were prompt as well as the shipping from her to me.

Thank you for the nice experience,
      c:

18. POSITIVE :)
      I was part of the Crobidoll Go group order hosted by Charmyc.
      Everything was perfect.
      Good comunication and fast shipping.

Thank you! :)

19. I participated in a GO run by Charmyc and she was a pleasure to deal with- she kept up great communication, and shipped quickly- I'd definitely work with her again!

20. I participated in a group order with Charmyc as the leader. She was very communicative and cooperative throughout the ordering process and I enjoyed participating in the order. I would order with her again. :3