1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Charmyc

Jul 21, 2008

1. I joined a Crobidoll group order that was run by Charmyc, and I am more than happy! Invoices were clear and concise, all costs were explained well, and shipping was fast. Charmy went above and beyond when the wig I wanted was out of stock, and contacted Crobi to see if they had one on another site (they did!).

I would join another one of Charmyc's group orders without hesitation! Thanks so much ^____^

2. charmyc bought Tiny Fairy may from me. She is very very nice and great communication.
      Once we made a deal, she immediately made payment.

Thank you so much

3. Charmyc responded to my WTB thread for a Soom Lami outfit. She had great communication and shipped my item quickly. Would certainly do business with her again! :)

4. I bought a Minifee Seorin head from Charmyc.
      It was a great transaction and the communication and everything was good.
      The head was also very well packaged.
      I'd definitely buy from her again. Thanks!

5. charmyc commissioned an MSD sized Stitch hoodie from me and was wonderful to deal with.
      Communication was great and friendly, payment was prompt and overall it was an excellent and smooth transaction.
      I hope you enjoy the hoodie and thanks! :)

6. I purchased a Doll Zone Floy from Charmyc. She was very nice and allowed me to pay over a period of time in odd chunks of money and she sent it right after I finished paying, and she paid for most of the shipping to. I would most definitely do business with her again! :D Thank you!

7. Charmyc bought yosd outfit from me and it was a real pleasure to deal with her. She responded very quickly, paid fast and told me, when parcel arrived. Moreover - she's very kind and nice. Highly recommended! Thank you!

8. I purchased a Dollzone msd body from Charmyc. The transaction was easy, and she was kind enough to meet up with me during a busy convention for me to pick it up. Thank you!

9. I ordered two outfits from Charmyc. The transaction went smoothly, and the outfits arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

10. I was a part of the Everpurple GO.

Everything was nice and smooth and easy! :D

11. I participated in a LUTS GO! that Charmyc was hosting. She was so friendly and so great to work with. The PMs were always so nice and she was patient with me. I would definitely recommend her and would join another GO! with her in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything, dear! :D

12. I participated in a Luts group order with Charmyc and everything went great. I will definitely do business with her again if the chance comes up!

13. Very kind, understanding seller! It was a pleasure to deal with, excellent communication and attention - very pleased! Thank you very much! :D

14. Charmyc sold me a Luts ZDF Fenny and she arrived today! Perfect perfect transaction! I would do business with Charmy anytime! :D

15. I participated in a LUTS Group Order with Charmyc. Communication was very prompt and shipping was very fast! Thanks so much!

16. I joined Charmyc's LUTS order! She was quick and kept us all up to date with what was going on! Thanks!

17. I participated in a LUTS Group Order with Charmyc, and I am more than happy! Everything was perfect!
      I would join another one of Charmyc's group orders without hesitation!
      Thanks so much! ^^

18. I participated in a Doll Heart GO that Charmyc created, she was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and fast shipping.
      I wouldn't hesitate to join another of her next GO.
      Thank you!

19. I bought the Skoll body from Charmyc.
      The shipping was very fast, helped me with doubts about skin color is compatible with other houses (sending me references) also offered to remove makeup old. Always very careful with everything. Undoubtedly it is a serious and responsible person.
      Thanks for all :)

20. I participated in a D-Storic group order hosted by charmyc. Communication was great and everything went smoothly. She shipped quickly and safely. Thanks so much!