1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chazzi

Mar 1, 2008

1. chazzi took part in my Trachy split. Had been a pleasure to split with. No problems, good communication, fast payment.

2. chazzi purchased a pair of yoSD shorts from me, payment was prompt and communication was excellent, would love to work with her again in the future! Thanks :)

3. Another great transaction with chazzi! This time she ordered three fur wigs, and as always was prompt and clear in everything and lovely throughout. I look forward to working with again!

4. I sold a Volks YO SD head to chazzi.
      chazzi is a nice buyer with wonderful transaction.
      A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :)

5. I boucht chazzi's Soom Minette and i'm so glad for having business with her! She's so nice and everything was perfect! ^o^

6. I bought a Littlefee Flora faceplate from Chazzi. She shipped it out quickly and safely and it was just as described. Great to do business with, thank you!

7. I bought from chazzi a set of clothes, to be more exact Soom´s Biweekly Snowmaker For Boy. Everything went wonderfully!, she is so nice, patient, smooth and communicative. She shipped the dress set really fast and very well protected. Very great seller. I wouldn´t hesitate to reccomend her to all and to make more deals with her in the future. Thanks for everything. ;);)

8. chazzi went into a split with me for a SDF Abadon. Whenever I had a question she was quick to respond, and made her part of the payments very promptly! She was a pleasure to work with and I'm very grateful to her.

9. chazzi bought SD clothes from me and the entire transaction was excellent. Communication was polite, payment prompt and informed me when she received the item. Thank you!!!

10. I bought Afi wig from chazzi!All was great!Thank You very much!)

11. chazzi bought a pair of SD leggings from me! She had great communication, prompt payment and notified me when she received them. Highly recommend buyer! A++++ :aheartbea

12. chazzi purchased a jacket from me. I had the most wonderful transaction, and she was so lovely and patient throughout. Definitely recommend her as a buyer! :D

13. I did two face-up commission work for Chazzi.
      She was an excellent client with good communication and big patience <3
      She paid quickly and let me know when she received the heads ^^

It was a pleasure to work for her~:aheartbea
      Highly recommend!!

14. Chazzi purchase a wig from me good communication and fast payment. Great buyer hope to see you again.

15. I bought Soom Afi outfit from chazzi. She is very attentive and conscientious seller. The deal was very good!

16. ++POSITIVE++

chazzi purchased a few items from my shop. chazzi paid quickly, had great communication and was easy to work with! A+ Come back anytime! ^^

17. chazzi commisioned from me makeup for her dolls. Communication was great! she paid really quick, her instrucions about makeup was clear. She let me know when the package arrived :)

thank you so much!

18. chazzi bought some items from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Great doing business with you!! Thanks very much.^___^

19. Chazzi bought a 1/3 hoodie from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks~^^

20. chazzi bought a SD top from me~ she was very nice and friendly, the transaction was super! I would recommend her to everyone! Thanks a lot!