1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chibi_Fluffy

Oct 4, 2008

1. Chibi_Fluffy bought some clothes and a wig from me. It was a great transaction with prompt and friendly communication from her always!
      Payment was swift and she let me know as soon as she received the package, a recommended buyer, thank you!

2. I traded with Chibi_Fluffy and she was awesome to deal with in everyway, my item was packaged very well and so beautifully and in excellent condition and arrived quickly. Thank you! I recommend Chibi Fluffy 100%

3. I recently sold two sets of eyes to Chibi_Fluffy. She was lovely to deal with; very communicative and friendly. Payment was prompt, and she let me know when the package arrived safely! I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :)

4. Chibi_fluffy bought my Reche head. She paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thankx!!!

5. I sold chibi_fluffy a doll-zone body, the transaction went smoothly.Great working with would sell/ buy from again.

6. Chibi_Fluffy purchased outfits from me. She was very friendly, everything went smoothly. I absolutely recommend her!
      Thank you!

7. I sold gargoyle feet [from SOOM Syen] for Chibi_Fluffy.
      We had a nice communication and the transaction was very easy!

Positive feedback. <3

8. Chibi Fluff got soom legs from me. Quick payment and was great to work with. Great buyer ^_____^

9. We traded dolls with Chibi_Fluffy.
      Quick and kind communication, she informed me about the shipping options and was able to ship quick.
      The doll arrived in a few days, well packed but in an awful condition (the body was fine but the head was a mess).
      So, I must give a neutral feedback for this.
      I'm still happy with the trade since Chibi_Fluffy is just an amazing person!

10. I bought a crobidoll wig from Chibi_Fluffy. The transaction was very smooth, and the wig arrived safely and exactly as described. Thank you for a pleasant transaction.

11. I participated in a partial trade with Chibi_Fluffy for a doll head. Communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was quick, and the head was as pictured. Great transaction, would be happy to deal with again. :)

12. I traded my Zoall for chibi_fluffy's doll chateau, the trade was smooth and communication was prompt.

13. I purchased a Doll Chateau Jodie from Chibi_Fluffy and the transaction went perfectly. She was quick to respond to my messages and was super friendly! Would definitely buy from her again. :3

14. Chibi_Fluffy responded to my WTB post for a Feeple60 normal body body. Chibi_Fluffy let me do a one-week layaway, and shipped to me once the PayPal money had transferred to her bank, which took about three business days. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

15. Chibi_Fluffy is so fun to buy from--this time I bought a Granado V04 head and she not only shipped it very quickly, but found her certificate! Plus she was beautifully packed. I highly recommend this delightful seller!

16. I did a short layaway to buy Chibi's Nanuri A head. She was very kind about the transaction and didn't mind the layaway.
      My head arrived earlier than expected and she was packaged VERY well. She was in layers and layers of bubble wrap. And the head was beautiful of course, described perfectly. <3
      It was a wonderful transaction and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you Chibi_Fluffy!! <3

17. I finished a slightly longer-than-expected layaway for Chibi's DC/DZ Hal head on Alberta body. Chibi was very patient and understanding, and communication was excellent! I'd definitely buy from her again! <3

18. I purchased a Granado 64cm body in yellow normal skintone from Chibi_Fluffy. She was very gracious to work with during communication every step of the way. Package sent promptly and the body arrived in perfect condition. I am so happy with it! Thank you so much for being this wonderful.

19. I purchased a muscular, A-line, male Minifee body from Chibi_Fluffy and it arrived today in excellent condition. I was very happy with communication through out this purchase process, the body was shipped out quickly, and she even gave me a refund for excess postage when it turned out to be less than expected. I'd be more than happy to do business with Chibi_Fluffy in the future.

20. I bought a doll body from Chibi_Fluffy. She got the doll out to me very quickly. He was wraped nicely as well. I would definitely buy from her again.