1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ChibiInuTsuzuki

Nov 5, 2006

1. I sold an FDoll mini boy body to ChibiInuTsuzuki. She was polite and pleasant to deal with :3 Thanks again!

2. I bought an Ido head from Chibi, and, despite her current lack of internet, the transaction went smoothly. The head arrived within a week, and looks great!

3. I commissioned an outfit from her about 8 months ago, although she did keep in touch, there wasn't a satisfactory amount of communication, and If I wanted to know what was going on I had to send out several e-mails. out of the 8 months of waiting the clothes had been lost in the mail 3 times. the first time, I didn't know they were even shipped out, I e-mailed her wondering if she had even finished the clothes yet, and she said she had sent it out a month ago, this was fine, and she kindly offered to make another pair, taking again about a month or two. then once that was done she had mailed it out, I waited for it to arrive, but she e-mailed me saying the postage sticker had come off and was returned to her, after a week she sent it out again. Nothing. I waited another month for it to come and finally getting upset I e-mailed her wondering if I could just get a refund. she said that she had already made a new outfit, and was sending it to me. again I waited another 2 weeks for it to arrive and nothing. After that I asked her for a refund, and she gave me my money back a week later.
      she was a very nice person, and I really wish this transaction could have went smoother, but due to the extremely long wait, the lack of communication, and general lack of organization, I will not be commissioning her ever again.

4. I commissioned her to make a wig for me---though it took about 8 months to finish---it turned out very nice and my doll is very please with it :)

5. Made a sweater for her SSDF. Great communication, knew just what she wanted. Payed right away too. I look forward to working with her again.

6. I bought white Dollheart SD Fer from her, shipped quickly, great communication, wont hesitate to buy from her again <3

7. Sold a body to this person paid fast and was super nice in pm's would sale to again.

8. ChibiInuTsuzuki just bought an outfit from me and she was just a super nice customer and I couldn't be happier...what a lovely transaction, thank you so much!

9. I purchased my Dream of Doll U-i from ChibiInuTsuzuki, which just arrived today. She was prompt and kind when answering my questions and was a pleasure to deal with. I only wish she had contacted me before using a different courier to mail my doll out.
      Overall, a very good seller. Recommended.

10. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to ChibiInuTsuzuki. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

11. ChibinuTsuzuki bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction went very smoothly. Thank you! ^^

12. This lovely person took part in my March 2012 Dollmore GO, everything went really well, great communication and swift payment, would work with again in a heartbeat!. Thank you!

13. I sold ChibiInuTsuzuki my MNF Miyu Head and everything was great. Hope to deal with her again!

14. Sold a doll body to Chibi she was very prompt withmessages back and forth and very prompt with payment! good buyer!

15. I purchased a Breakaway head from ChibiInu and had a perfect transaction. Quick correspondence, kept in contact about legitimate and understandable delays she was having, and received the item as described. Would gladly work with again! :)

16. I purchased a Soom Luxullia romantic head from ChibiInuTsuzuki. Communication was decent the head arrived about a week after purchase. :)

17. I traded with ChibiInuTsuzuki a WS Lishe head, for my NS Sleepy SOONY head. Comunication was great. And she shipped my head the very next day we talked.

Thank you so much. I love my Lishe very much <3

18. Tsuzuki bought a Luts Soony from me. She was absolutely delightful to deal with. Speedy payment and great communication. Would gladly deal with her again.
      Marianna

19. ChibiInuTsuzuki bought from me MNF DES very fast payment and good communication. Was wonderful transaction. Thank you so much :)

20. ChibiInuTsuzuki sold a sleeping Soony head to me.

She was lovely to speak with, was kind and patient with me, and of course, the little Soony head is just beautiful as well.
      Thank you very much for such a pleasant transaction! :)