1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ChibiInuTsuzuki

Nov 5, 2006

1. I bought a Doll Leaves MSD body from ChibiInuTsuzuki. Communication was extremely quick on her part at first but there was a point when she was out of town and the lack of response worried me for a bit. However, the transaction worked out just fine and I would buy from her again.

Thank you so much!

2. This is a negative feedback because ChibiInuTsuzuki took almost a month to ship out a trade, and lied about the times she'd mailed it out twice.

This is a summary of my transaction with ChibiInuTsuzuki.
      July 27: Agreed to trade, I shipped out my part.
      July 30: She messaged me saying she received my part, and she had shipped her side out Monday.
      August 8: I messaged her saying I hadn't recieved the package yet
      August 13: She messaged me saying she shipped it the previous Tuesday, as she'd been busy.
      August 16: The package has entered the mailsteam (I have the tracking as proof)
      August 19: I received the package.
      DO NOT LIE ABOUT WHEN YOU SHIPPED SOMETHING OUT! Just TELL me that you're having trouble, I would have understood.

3. USE CAUTION WHEN DEALING WITH THIS SELLER / TRADER

I had the same problems with this seller as stripeybelly.

Here is a timeline of my transactions, and while I did receive my item, I received it 20 days after the date I was informed it would originally be shipped.

07-30-2013 - Agreed to Trade
      07-31-2013 - Informed head would be in mail by 08-03-13, asked it be sent to specific address.
      08-02-2013 - My portion of trade shipped to ChibiInuTsuzuki (PM sent with tracking)
      08-05-2013 - Received message from ChibiInuTsuzuki that dress set arrived. Told she had a family emergency and head would be sent by 08-07-13 and she would send a tracking number
      08-11-2013 - Hadn't heard anything so contacted asking about status.
      08-13-2013 - Received message from ChibiInuTsuzuki that she had been at Otakon and wasn't able to ship the head. She informed me the head was shipped the day before (08-12-13) but no tracking number was provided.
      08-16-2013 - She ACTUALLY shipped the head.
      08-19-2013 - Hadn't heard anything so contacted again asking for tracking #. She provided tracking # showing that it was shipped several days after she said it was shipped. Asked for confirmation that the head was sent to the address I requested it be sent to, and not my home address and never received a reply
      08-23-2013 - Finally received head at home address.

I won't be dealing with this individual again when buying, selling or trading.

4. This person has had many issues getting items out to people. I would strongly suggest avoiding her. She is horrible at communication and if you do do a transaction with her, be prepared for hardly any updates and a wait.

She offered to make a wig for me since I had a wtc thread up this was the end of March. The wig finally arrived yesterday after 6 months when it was promised to me in a few weeks.*I never received tracking on it though despite the fact I asked for it and offered to pay for it six months ago and then again in the beginning of the month I asked for it again. She claims she never got that email and that she couldn't afford tracking. I would have gladly paid for it. Anyway, I have been trying and trying but the wig is not fitting my girl and it isnt even truly styled. She never attached the headband into the wig like I thought we had discussed and was the sole purpose of me sending her the headband. The wig is just a few braids and beads nothing I couldnt have done. I wanted a cut and styled character wig as per the photos so I am very very disappointed and upset over this transaction and will be commissioning someone else to completely redo this wig. Promised pictures of the wig never came either despite her offering to send them and saying she would on multiple occassions.*But at least my nightmare transaction is finished with this person.

Please see her problem transaction thread for more info.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?589473-Transaction-Problem-with-ChibiInuTsuzuki

5. Communication is a real problem for this seller! Be cautious!
      I did a split for a feeple rona head with her. It started out great, I was hearing from her pretty often. I got the payments in early and then had to ask several times about when her payments were but it was usually pretty relaxed. Then i didn't hear from her for a month. I didn't know when the doll head was going to arrive to her, nor when it was going to be shipped to me. I did get her phone number and communicated through text. Once I got texting, the sale went over all much better. I got prompt if not immediate responses via the phone, when I did not through email or PM. The head arrived in good condition with a facial covering and when I could get a hold of her, she was very polite to deal with.

6. I just finished a trade with ChibiInu and the doll arrived in beautiful condition. She was well wrapped and lovely. Thanks.