1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chienism

Jan 10, 2008

1. Chienism purchased another pair of pants from me and is excellent to deal with in every way. ^_^ Communication is perfect and she is very easy to talk to. Thank you for such a smooth and easy transaction! Would not hesitate to deal with again and again!

A++ Buyer!! : ) Thank you very much ! Have a great new year.

2. Chienism did an art commission for me and was completely great with everything. The transaction went smoothly and Chien was extremely nice and kept up with communication well. I would highly recommend her. xD

3. EXCELLENT transaction! I commission a faceup by her and was very VERY satisfied with the end result :)

I HIGHLY recommend her for faceups! Wonderful communication, smooth transaction, everything went perfect :)

4. Chienism painted my Customhouse Jupiter, and did a wonderful job! She was even able to handle special requests. She is very friendly, communicative, and reliable!

5. Commissioned chienism for a faceup on my Latidoll Adel and I couldn't be happier. I gave her mostly free rein and was not disappointed, she's got an excellent eye for bringing out the best in sculpts. Shipping and communication was prompt, progress and completion photos were plentiful. Excellent transaction! :thumbup

6. Commissioned chienism to do a face-up and the result is fantastic! Communication and advice about the face-up was really helpful, and is also patient with my requests on trying to match the different skintone of the head and body. She also kept in contact and took snapshots of the progress work. Finished product was packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks again!

7. I commissioned chienism to do another faceup for me, and I'm so happy with it! Everything went perfectly, thanks so much again!

8. I commissioned chien to do some art for me and she did a great job as usual. She's very professional in everything, especially including the quality of her work! :)

9. I commissioned Chienism for a faceup. Everything went so smoothly, she is wonderful to work with. The faceup is phenomenal, I am too happy for words!

10. Had another great transaction with chien! Great person to deal with. =)

11. I sold chienism a Mini Sup Yisol. She was lovely to deal with. She asked that the doll be placed on hold and paid shortly after when she said she would. I would definitely sell to her again and would trust her to buy from as well.

12. I recently won Chienism's auction for her Unoa L-bi mod. She was very kind and informative throughout the transaction and sent him out lightning quick. He arrived just as she described him. I love my new doll and I would definately do business with Chienism again.

13. I bought a Unoa B-el face plate from chienism ,and hes absolutely gorgeous :D
      He was well packed, and delivered safely to me. Shes a great and friendly seller whom i would love to dp bluishness whit again :)

14. Commissioned chienism for another face-up just had to keep some of her work in my collection. :lol: Communication was excellent and, again she was really able to bring out the potential in a sculpt, even when taking it in a slightly different direction. Face-up was completed and head was shipped back super quick. I would definitely recommend!

15. Another great commission with chien. She is very responsive and sweet and a pleasure to do business with. =)

16. I commissioned Chienism to do a face-up. Everything went smoothly. The face-up was completed and the head was shipped back quickly. Communication was great throughout the whole transaction. I'm happy with the face-up and would highly recommend her.

17. I commissioned Chienism for a face-up and I couldn't be happier~ It was a smooth transaction, the face-up is just lovely, and Chienism is wonderful to work with. I got my girl back very quickly too. Would recommend her services! Thank you again Chienism! ^^

18. I commissioned Chienism for two faceups. Communication was prompt, she finished the work quickly, and shipped within days of finishing. Her work is beautiful and I wouldn't be happy to use her again. Highly recommended!

19. **obviously I meant to say I WOULD be happy to use her again! :doh

20. Chienism did a faceup for my L-bi boy. He looks great.

[​IMG]

Fast service, frequent and prompt communication. Very easy to deal with, and great talent. :>