1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chienism

Jan 10, 2008

1. Recently had chienism do a face-up for me....she does very lovely work and was great with communicating and had a quick turn-around :)[​IMG]

2. chienism just did a faceup for my firelord chrom head, and he is absolutely gorgeous. She did a great job on him, and the communication was amazing, as well as the speed! I would definately get another faceup from her <3

3. Chien did a faceup for my ricky helios. ^^ I really appreciate her professionalism, and the amount of effort she put in the make the head what I wanted. Thank you :)

4. Chienism painted my Lati Red M boy and did an amazing job. Not only did she have an excellent comunication all through-out the process but she also worked fasted and understood my vision for him. Thanks so much and I hope to send my next boy purchase to you too <3

5. I commissioned chienism for a face-up for my Zaoll Luv and couldn't be happier with her work. Communication was prompt, the commission was finished quite fast and she shipped back as soon as the work was done, too. Also, she's such a nice, friendly person, and not to mention very patient too, since she explained in detail about the face-up and the changes she had to perform because of the resin color, and then again when I failed to send the complete payment due to my confusion regarding how to use Paypal. I really appreciate everything she did during our transaction.

And it goes without saying that her work is beautiful, of course ^^ I'm looking forward to commissioning her again. Thanks for everything!

6. chienism purchased a necklace from me! excellent communication and speedy payment :D informed me when the item arrived too ^^ will not hesitate to deal with her again in the future! <3

7. Commissioned chienism to recreate some of her previous work after I ended up damaging one of her face ups. Took the chance to make a few tweaks and ended up with a new and improved face that still calls back to the original. I always enjoy working with her because I know I'm in good hands. As per usual, communication was good, lots of pictures were provided, and the shipping back was super quick. Thanks again! :thumbup

8. Chienism participated in my first MSC GO for this season. She was prompt in her payments and kept me informed of any changes that needed to be made with ample time before hand. I definitely wouldn't mind working with her again.

9. I commissioned chien to paint my Karon boy and she did a great job. Communication was good and she finished the work quickly. I look forward to sending her more heads in the future!

10. Commissioned chienism to do my Unoa Sist faceplate-
      She did an *incredible* job, and is such a nice person too :)
      I plan to have her do more faceups for me in the future~
      Highest of recommendations!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

11. Chienism painted my MSD F09 for me, and he's just perfect! Not only that, but she painted him lightning-fast and was always excellent with communication, to boot. It was just about the quickest, easiest faceup I've ever commissioned, and I'm entirely pleased. :)

12. I received a make-uped head from chienism.
      Thank you for re-faceuping my boy~

13. I recently commissioned Chienism to do a faceup on my MD Yuri. She was able to listen to all my requests and little quirks about the face with she successfully and flawlessly implemented into the faceup. It was exactly how I imagined, and I couldn't be more thrilled about how interested and sweet she was. Love the no form system and thank you for the beautiful face!

14. chienism did a faceup for me and it was the best transaction I've had in my 4 years on Den of Angels.
      She painted my SNG Uhui head and not only was I amazed countless times by the quality of the faceup itself, but her commitment to customer satisfaction and attention to detail.
      I absolutely loved working with her, and will defiantly be commissioning her again.

Thank you so much <3!!!

15. I received the second head chienism has painted for me and it turned out just as well as the first. She kept in touch while my SP Kill-U head was with her and regularly updated me on her progress. Her work is wonderful and I'm extremely pleased with the faceup. I look forward to commissioning her again.

16. Chienism painted my Tender Elf Sha head. The faceup is beautiful and high-quality. I love it. She worked quickly and efficiantly and I received the head sooner than expected. She kept in touch throughout the process and answered my questions patiently and quickly. Colleen is extremely kind and super easy to work with. Thanks for a fantastic transaction! :aheartbea

17. I recently commissioned Chienism to faceup my Iplehouse Ashanti. This is the second head she has done for me and as before, she manages to translate my vague suggestions into something beautiful. Not only are her artistic abilities impressive, but she is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Great communication, quick completion time, and prompt shipping. I look forward to using her services again! :D

18. I commissioned Chienism for another faceup based on the strength of the first one that she did for me, and once again I am wholly pleased with the results! :)

19. I actually thought I had left feedback already but apparently not!
      I've had two wonderful transactions with chienism in the past few months.
      First I had an CH marco painted and then a CH Little Junior Meoloo.
      Chienism's work is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't recommend her enough.
      Communication is always prompt and friendly and I feel she really captures cute and quirky characters in her faceups.
      Her attention to detail is amazing and her work really is flawless!

I would not hesitate to commission you again and thank you again (so much!) for bringing my little boys to life! :) <3

20. Hi:
      Chien did faceups on my 2 Shinydoll and Ninodoll Momo head. I was very impressed with how fast she completed the commissions and the quality of her work. She executed my ideas and added her person touch, which really enhanced the look of my dolls. I will transact with her again with no hesitation.

Irene