1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chienism

Jan 10, 2008

1. Chienism joined my March 4D order, and everything went smoothly. Her emails were great, and her payment came in before the due date. Thank you for joining my order! POSITIVE!

2. I commissioned chienism to paint my F38~ She did a amazing job and in amazing time! I have nothing else to say but that she was simply wonderful to deal with and I'd happily (and most definitely will try to) work with her again! <3 Thank you!

3. I commissioned Chienism to paint my LTF Elf El faceplates. She did a fabulous job! My girl is adorable, and Chienism made her look just as I'd imagined. Communication was quick and easy, and Chienism completed the job really quickly! I'm so pleased, and I'm already planning to send off more LTF faceplates! Thank you!

4. I commissioned Chienism to paint my LTF Rachel faceplates, after she did an excellent job with my Elf El ones, and again the whole transaction was perfect! I'm thrilled with the wonderful faceups she did on both my little girls, and I could not recommend her more highly!

5. I recently mass commissioned Chien to paint 7 heads and I'm thrilled with the outcome! This is the 3rd time I've commissioned her and every time she's given me such great value for money with beautiful quality faceups. Her communication is always spot on and friendly and she helped me to come up with quirky little touches to make my dolls faces unique. Considering the amount of heads she painted - her turnaround time was fast.
      I'll never hesitate to commission her again and I'm really really satisfied with her work! ouo

Thank you a million times over Chien! ;3;! <3

6. Chien did 2 face ups for me, my delf soony and mnf rheia, turn around time was about a month, and she got me photos the second she finished them. Communication between us was a bit confused on what I wanted for my Soony, and we decided that I'd send that head elsewhere to get painted. Chien was gracious and understanding with my concerns with my soony, and my rheia was absolutely gorgeous ^___^
      Definitely would send her more heads!

7. I commissioned a face up from chienism, and she did absolutely fantastic job. She had great and prompt communication, kind words, and is extremely talented.

She was so kind as to offer a re-do when the face up. I highly recommend her as a face up artist for both her skills and her communication. It was a very pleasant experience for me and I'm very happy with the way the face up turned out!

8. chienism participated in my Unoa GO. She was really friendly, great to work with, and her payments were prompt. I would definitely do business with her again. <3 Thanks so much for participating in my GO!

9. I commissioned chienism to faceup my LLT Roderich and she did a beautiful job. He is absolutely stunning, better than I could have imagined. She is also a very sweet person and it's always a pleasure to communicate with her.

This is the fourth time she has done a faceup for me, and I have been blown away every time. I highly recommend her, both for her artistic skills and her friendly and professional manner. <3

10. I commissioned Chien for a face up for one of my heads and to also fix an MSC scratch on another one of my heads. She was easy to reach, was always super friendly and communicative, and gave me updates along the way. The commissions took a bit longer than she expected due to some MSC shipment delays, etc, but otherwise everything went smoothly--she even gave me a discount for the delay, which was really nice. Thanks for the gorgeous work!

11. I commissioned chienism for two face-ups and they turned out wonderfully. Anytime a problem arose she let me know immediatly and was extremely professional about it all. Was always patient when I was having computer problems or delayed in responding to messages. The face-ups have such fine detailing to them that just makes them pop. Would definitly recommend as well as commission again in the future!

12. Chienism took part in my Macbook/etc GO. I had no problems what-so-ever. She was great in replying PMs and prompt with payment! I couldn't ask for a better transaction, Thank you!

13. I can't believe I've forgotten to leave feedback! Chien painted another of my dolls, my PukiFee Ante. She did a wonderful job with some very specific requests. Also, she had some delays that were due to MSC supplies and not her fault, but she offered a discount because of the delay anyway. Chien is lovely to work with, and highly recommended!

14. Superrrr late feedback on my part but here we go. I commissioned Chien for two face-ups on my Unoa boys and the whole experience couldn't have gone more smoothly. Thanks so much again! <3

15. Update to my prior feedback from 12/15/2011:

All of my prior positive feedback still stands, this is just an update to the earlier transaction. Once I received my doll head that Chienism painted for me and got a good look at it in the daylight, I realized that the blushing and contouring, while nicely executed, was heavier than my liking, which wasn't as apparent to me in the photos she gave me as it was in person. After letting her know, she quickly wanted to figure out a way to work towards a resolution, which I wasn't expecting and really appreciated. She ended up repainting my doll head this past month. As usual, she always updated with pictures as she completed stages of the face up and let me know in advance of any foreseeable delays (there was a bit of a delay due to rainy/humid weather, which is not good for MSC spraying). Overall, she was super friendly and professional throughout the entire process. Thanks for all your beautiful work--I genuinely appreciated your time and your truly kind demeanor.

16. I commissioned Chien to paint my Luts Delf Soony's face-up (and to blush her head to match her body)! I wasn't entirely sure what I wanted at the beginning so she walked me through by using my ideas of her personality. After I sent her in she sent me in-progress pictures and always kept me updated on the weather and such. I changed my mind once or twice and she always took the changes in stride and always consulted me with any change in materials! She shipped her quickly and was really friendly throughout the entire transaction. I'm really quite happy with my doll and I hope to commission Chien in the future! Thank you so much for making Lyra a reality :D

17. chienism painted my minifee Rheia and it was a lovely transaction. She was willing to put up with my slightly nonstandard instructions (WATCH THIS MUSIC VIDEO AND MAKE IT LIKE THAT!) and had some really awesome-tastic ideas of her own, which she was careful to run by me before executing them. Communication was excellent. And the final faceup is absolutely gorgeous. She was also very prompt and honest about letting me know when she was unavoidably delayed by materials problems.

Thanks so much!

18. chienism painted my Unoa Lusis and I couldn't be happier. She dealed with my craptastic instructions and managed to create an absolutely outstanding face-up.
      Communication was always stellar, she shipped my face-plate out asap after I paid for shipping and it arrived safe and sound.
      I would not hesitate to commission her again - thank you!

19. chienism faceupp'd my Domuya Saisha. OhMIGOD she looks amazing, even better than the pictures! She's wonderful! <3

20. chienism painted 2 of my Luts heads and I'm very happy. They're incredibly well done, she was pleasant the entire time, and she shipped quickly. Thanks!