1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chikami

Dec 8, 2008

1. I bought some msd shoes from Chikami! :) she was very nice to deal with and responded very quickly! She shipped them out super quick and had a VERY decent price! I totally recommend doing transactions with her! She's very pleasant to deal with! :D

2. I purchased a white shawl from Chikami. Super fast shipping and awesome service. The shawl is gorgeous! Recommended seller :)

3. Chikami bought some tops from me, she's lovely to deal with very friendly ever so patient and I'd recommend her to any one!

4. Chikami bought a SD Kimono from me for her boy and she was fantastic to deal with. Fast payment and friendly PM's and even showed me pics of her boy wearing his new outfit. She is super cool to deal with and I would definately sell to her again. :)

Thanks so much hun - buyers like you make it a pleasure to deal and sell on the marketplace ^_^

5. This is another awesome transaction with Chikami! ^_^

She always pays really quickly and answers all PMs promptly. She is also very patient and kind to talk to. One of my favorite buyers XD

Thank you again!

6. Chikami bought a Lio Priate from me. She paid quickly and she is really friendly. I am really glad that Lio is able to join her lovely family. Thank you <3

7. I sold my CP El to Chikami. She asked me to hold him for her until she can pay him, around a week or so. She kept me informed everyday during that period of time and it's something I really appreciate. She then sent payment the day she told me she was going to do so. Payment arrived perfectly and I sent her the doll right away. She then let me know when she received him. I'm so happy with the transaction. Chikami is a great buyer and I won't hesitate to do business with her again!! :D

8. Chikami has bought from me several times now and each time she is a pleasure to do business with. Best buyer in the world!

9. Chikami did a trade and she was pleasant and communicative and all around it was a great trade <3 thanks!

10. Chikami took part in my Soom Bygg and Beyla spilt for the outfits, excellent buyer as always, cannot recommend this lovely lovely lady enough! paid exactly when she said she would, polite and constant communication. A+ seller!

11. Chikami bough a wig from me. super fast payment great buyer.

12. Perfect transaction with Chikami ^_^ She bought my Migidoll Miho head, paid promtly, very quick to reply to messages and lovely to interact with X3 She was also very patient with me when I had internet problems. perfect buyer!

13. Chikami buy wigs from my shop,(*^__^*)
      Very good buyer
      niceO(&#8745;_&#8745;)O~
      Prompt payment
      Are pleased to be able to deal with her:)
      any about wig~welcome pm me

14. Chi brought some eyes from me! wonderful as always! we met in person to exchange the moneys and goods >.> highly recommended! *hugs*

15. Best buyer I've had the pleasure of dealing with in a long time. Super patient and communicative, an all-round sweet person. Wish more buyers were like Chikami! Thanks for a great transaction and giving my Nanuri a good new home :D

16. I bought Afi legs and deer head from Chikami, she was lovely, nice communication. Transaction went smoothly and despite the Eyjafjöllküll volcano my parcel arrived safely within a reasonnable delay ;)

17. Chikami bought 2 shirts from our last update. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

18. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

19. I bought a top from Chikami, excellent communication, lovely to work with. The top was sent really quickly and packaged nicely. Really lovely to work with, thanks again!

20. Chikami took part in my Appini split. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. Also prompt to let me know when the outfit arrived safety. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her once again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you for participating in my split ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~