1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chikami

Dec 8, 2008

1. Argenta bought a pair of eyes from me. :daisy
      Very friendly, quick payment and good communication. Thanks so much! :)

2. Chikami bought a shirt and hoodie from our last update. Thanks again for another awesome transaction. A+++++ buyer!!

3. I traded my Yder for her Finn and it was a pleasure. She is so great to deal with and I'd recommend her to anyone. Thanks Cat!

4. Chikami bought a shirt and pair of pants from our last update. Always a pleasure, hun. Thanks again!C:

5. Bought a faceplate from Chikami and it arrived in perfect order Thanks!! and woo hoo.

6. I sold Pipos baby Cheshire to Chikami. She was really nice, paid right away and gave me note when doll had arrived to her.

Awesome buyer! ♥ ^u^

7. I bought a luts summer event head 2010 jdf2 and she has been incredibly thoughtful and a pleasure to buy from. I know now that anything coming from her will be well packed and well cared for. I wouldnt hesitate to buy from her in the future. ^^

8. Chikami bought my SSDF Regen. She paid quickly and communication was awesome! She is a great buyer :) Highly recommended!

Thank you for such a lovely transaction!

9. Chikami adopted my Yuri head.
      She was awesome to deal with and paied quickly, great communication too!
      Thankies so much for a nice smooth transaction and would love to sell to her in the future!
      Highly recommended to all sellers!

x Thankies x

10. I bought a Luts SSDF Regen head with default faceup from Chikami. She shipped quickly and packed him well. Perfect international transaction!

11. Chikami purchased a hoodie from me. Chikami was very patient and had great communication. Thanks so much! ^^

12. Chikami ordered two fur wigs from me, including a custom design. Communication was fantastic, especially describing the custom order, payment was prompt, and she was lovely to work with throughout.

I'd definitely recommend Chikami for any transaction and any custom work in the future. ^_^

13. Sold a Yder hybrid to Chikami; she was very pleasant to deal with, paid quickly, and stayed in contact -- now hopefully she will love him as much as I did - Thank you. ^___^

14. i bought a senior delf body off chikami such a wonderful transaction from start to finish communication was brilliant she even sent some clothes with it

would definatly deal with again

i recommend her highly

thankyou once again

15. I bought an IoS Sezz hybrid from Chikami on layaway and it an amazing transaction. The communication was great and she was wonderful throughout the whole transaction. I highly recommend her and would also deal with her again. Thanks!

16. I participated in Nephelin split run by Chikami.

I have no complains whatsoever, the whole experience was very positive.
      Communication was great and no question was left unanwsered.
      What's more, Chikami took extra care to ensure the fragile parts were packed and shipped safely.

Thank you again!

17. I took part in a split held by Chikam: everything has b een wonderful and easy - communication, paying, updates and receiving!
      my nephelin wings were perfectly and carefully packed, and I'm very happy!
      highly recommended!
      thank you!

18. I joined a Soom MD/Oct: Nephelin – Sacred Vow Split Chikaki was carrying out to get the eyes. It has been a delightful experience from the very beggining ^^. So nice and polite when sending messages, always kept us informed about the progress of the split and sent the eyes to me really well packaged so they couldn't get any damage. For all of this i'm more than sure that i will love to dealing with her in future if she allows me to do so .

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !! Till so soon !!

19. I bought feet from Chikami ^^
      They arrived in perfect condition. Comunication was easy and she was very nice.^^
      Highly recommended to everybody on DoA \o/

20. I bought a Senior Delf Frey head from Chikami, and I definitely recommend her as a seller. She always replied promptly, and the head was in perfect condition & very well packaged for shipping.