1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chikami

Dec 8, 2008

1. Chikami bought some eyes from me and the transaction couldn't be easier. |Db Definitely appreciate the great communication. I recommend them as a buyer and thanks again!

2. I purchased a pair of Nephelin fantasy legs from Chikami! The shipping was fast, communication great and everything went smooth I would buy from again!

3. Chikami purchased a S&M commissioned wig from me and it couldn't had been less than a perfect transaction! Communication was excellent, she paid promptly and she even informed me when the wig arrived to her. I really recommend her as a buyer, and wouldn't hesitate to do transactions with her again in the future.

4. Chikami purchased an HZ outfit from me, and the transaction was fantastic! Friendly buyer, she paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived... I'd definitely recommend Chikami as a buyer!

5. I bought a SOOM Nephlin modded body from Chikami.
      She is an excellent seller, very friendly and efficient as well. =D
      Definitely will buy from her again~
      They body was bubblewrapped and packed nicely and delivered to me.
      She was really patient with me when I am unable to decide on the choice of shipping.
      A real excellent seller I would recommend~

Thank you, Chikami~ <3

6. I bought a Nephelin head from Chikami. It was very well packaged with a face up protector and sent very promptly. Lovely to deal with.

7. I bought a full set Soom Skoll from Chikami: the doll is in great condition, as pictured, Chikami shipped it fast and very well packed... It was a pleasure dealing with her all the way through! I hope doing business with her again in the future!

8. bought a RS red Ox from Chikami! Excellent communication, shipped quickly, would definitely do another transaction again
      . This has always been one of my dream dolls since I first saw him on their site but found out he was a LE, so thank you so much for this wonderful little guy!

9. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

10. Chikami purchased Hyperon outfit and shoes from me, Prompt payment and great communication. I would definitely recommend Chikami as a buyer. thank you.:)

11. Chikami took part in my Phonolus Split. It had been a wonderful split. She always paid in time and the communication had been the best. She is a very nice and lovely person. I would recommend her to everyone as a split partner/buyer.

12. Chikami joined my soom arkose split and everything went perfectly! Communication was great and payment was received quickly! I would absolutely deal with Chikami again :)

13. ive bought luts zuzu delf zombie cat ^^

very ver nice person definitly recomande buying anytime from ^^

i event had a delay 2 payement layaway

thanks you very much
      my dream came true i have the lil zombie cat of my dream <3<3<3

friendly
      trixy

14. Chikami bought a set of soom eyes from me, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Wonderful buyer.

15. I had a great time working with Chikami on another custom fur wig. She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for another great transaction! ^_^

16. I bought a pair of Delf hands from Chikami. Great transaction all around! Communication was prompt, she let me know when the hands were sent, they were packed very nicely, and were just as described. I'd be more than happy to buy from Chikami again! Thanks so much!

17. I bought a pair of soom wings from Chikami, the transaction was very smooth and the shipping was fast and safely~ Cheers!^ ^

18. Chikami has bought a crobidoll Ziwoo from me, transactions and communications are perfect and has kept in contact throughout the short layaway. Chikami is delightful to work with! Thank you Chikami&#8203;!

19. Chikami purchased a shirt from my shop. Chikami paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A++! Thanks so much!

20. I sold a pair of SD leggings to Chikami- and she was simply wonderful to do business with^^ She's super friendly, paid right away and was so kind to let me know as soon as she received the item :)

Thank you so much!