1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chikami

Dec 8, 2008

1. I've joined Chikamis Soom Benmore split for the hooves, hands and wig. Had been a wonderful split. I got informed about everything and she shipped out everything well wrapped and fast. Thank you.

2. Chikami sold me her Pipos Grey Dalì LE, 'March Hare'. she has been really kind and patience, and shipped the little cutie very safely, with a fast shipment *__*
      I would definitely deal with her again in the future, and I highly recommend her as a seller!
      thank you so much for this smooth transaction!

3. Chikami bought a Nanuri 07 from me and the transaction was perfect. She's very reliable buyer who pays promptly and is a pleasure to communicate with. I would not hesitate in doing business with her again. Highly recommended as a buyer. Thank you so much! :fangirl:

4. bought a Soom Chalco from Chikami *X* I love him, he arrived super fast and Chikami was awesome with the layaway~

5. Chikami bought a MigiDoll Jina head from me, and everything went perfectly. Communication was great and very friendly, payment was quick, and she let me know as soon as the head arrived. A wonderful transaction, thank you! :)

6. I purchased a Zuzu Delf Bull from Chikami. They allowed me to pay in installments, were always quick to answer any PMs, and shipped the doll out to me quickly once it was paid off! A very easy person to buy from.

7. I've been commissioned for a number of faceups from Chikami and every transaction has been wonderful. She's very lovely to deal with and is super patient. Always a pleasure dealing with Chikami! <3

8. I bought a SOOM head from Chikami, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

9. Hi....I bought a Dika body from Chikami , transaction went smooth the the body was nicely packaged. Would buy agsin from her.

10. Chikami bought a DollSpirit Hoya Head from me. The transaction was very smooth, really nice contact, very fast replys, I'm really happy about everything! Would buy/sell again and would definitely recommend!!!

11. Bought a Delf boy body from Chikami. The transaction went incredibly smoothly and it arrived quickly. Body was as described. Thank you!

12. Chikami bought a Gothland (now Little Rebel) Shinji head from me. The whole transaction was smooth and easy. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

13. I sold a Crobidoll top to Chikami. She was absolutely lovely, paid promptly and was a pleasure to deal with.

Highly recommended!

14. I bought a Migidoll Jina head from Chikami and he's absolutely gorgeous <3 Just as described and photographed. Very fast delivery and a really helpful seller, I highly recommend Chikami to buy from! Thank you so much <3

15. I bought a head from Chikami on a very short layaway everything went through like a dream and she is awesome and lovely to deal with and communications were top class!! She is an excellent DOA member and I would recommend her 110% to everyone!!

Thankyou so much for my gorgeous boy :) <3 <3 <3

16. Great purchase! ^^

Fast sending, Good communication! :)

Thank you very much! I recommend Chikami ^^

17. I bought Chikami's Pipos Dali - she sent him very quickly, extremely well packaged, and was wonderfully pleasant throughout the transaction.

She's an excellent seller. :3