1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chikku

Apr 3, 2008

1. Chikku purchased an AprilStory 66cm body from me and the transaction went perfectly. I'd sell to them again anytime.

2. I sold a Pygmalion Lavier head to @Chikku she is such a wonderful buyer! Fast payment, polite pms, I highly recommend doing business with her, thanks a lot!

3. Positive!

I sold a ws Supiadoll body with extra hands, option feet, box, wig, coa and box!

With full box I knew shipping choices wouldn't be fun but they were really great and easy about it! Thank you for the quick and hassle free selling experience! Highly recommend

4. I purchased a Switch Ajeong head from Chikku and it was a perfect easy transaction, thanks again :D

5. ~Positive~
      Purchased a Dollshe IM Hound.
      Great communication, fast shipping, doll was packed very safely.

6. Chikku purchased a Minifee Chloe from me and everything went perfectly. Prompt payment. The communication was great. She was very friendly and lovely to talk to. I highly recommend Chikku to anyone. I hope I can deal with her again in the future. Thank you so much for everything. :aheartbea

7. Chikku bought a Feeple60 Soony head from me.
      Communication was great, payment was sent quuckly and she was also very friendly.
      Would do business with her again. :)

8. Bought a Kanadoll Adrian head from Chikku. Very thankful that she allowed a long layaway! Communication was prompt and she shipped the head quick was payment was completed. Thank you again❤️

9. Purchased A Vokk Sho / Syo from Chikku She was awesome to deal with. Doll came quickky and wrapped better then the Mummy!
      Doll was just as described. chikku is an honest and lovely seller and a true credit to DOA. Would not hesitate to do any transactions with her in the future,

Thank you

10. Just purchased a doll from Chikku and the transaction was a very positive one. Communication was great and she shipped super quick. I would definitely recommend her as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

11. Chikku bought my Nabarro Kalan head. Communication was very friendly, the whole transaction went smoothly and I can recommend her as a buyer :)

12. I bought a 2008 soom sard in ws from Chikku.
      the transaction was fast and friendly.
      she let me do a short layaway on him. only took me a week to pay him off.
      shipping was fast.
      I would certainly do business with Chikku again

13. I bought a Bermann from Chikku. What a sweet soul <3. Bermann arrived very quickly and even though I was able to pay him off a little earlier, he was sent out the very next day. He arrived very well-packed, he was neat and clean. Thanks so much! Positive. ^_^

14. I purchased a Delf El from Chikku. She was extremely friendly and allowed me to pay via layaway. She shipped the doll quickly after I finished payments, and he arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much for the lovely transaction!

15. Chikku bought a Lillycat Ellana from me on layaway:) She was prompt with every payment and lovely to communicate with. Highly recommended <3

16. I purchased a Little Rebel Ethan head and body from @Chikku. It was a great experience! They let me do a layaway and had great communication. They promptly and safely shipped him out after my last payment. I totally recommend them. Thanks! :)

17. I bought an EID Leonard from Chikku on a layaway - she was fully pleasant and great to talk with! When something came up she was very understanding! Great communication and the responses were pretty quick! 100 and 10 % recommend!

18. I bought a doll from Chikku and it was my first purchase on DoA. It was a great and quick deal. Chikku, at my request, additionally welded the doll and everything arrived in the best possible condition. Thank you so much. :D:kitty2

19. Chikku and I just completed a trade - my Volks Cecile boyhood ver. For her Luts tanning Chiwoo. She was a prompt and friendly communicator, and the doll arrived packaged extremely well! I’m so happy, thank you again! <3

20. I bought a Fang head from Chikku and got her within a week! Very happy with the whole transaction, will certainly buy from her again!