1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chizzie_shark

Feb 7, 2008

1. Bought an adorable little black corest set from chizzie_shark. Great seller, awesome merchandise. A real sweet heart to do business with. Highly recommended seller and fantastic member of DoA. Thankx chizzie... will send pix if you want to see her. HUGZ,

- ShadowHawke -

2. I sold a white wedding dress to chizzie_shark, it is a lovely transaction and I would like to have another transaction with her again~~ Thank you!!

3. Fabulous transaction with chizzie_shark. A pair of great Soom eyes and super fast postage. Thank you:aheartbea

4. I bought a pair of eyeco eyes and the transaction was flawless, thank you!

5. Bought shirt from me ^^. Fast with reply and payment, thank you very much!

6. I bought a beautiful white Dollmore duffle coat from ‘chizzie_shark’
      It was in excellent condition and arrived in good time

Communication has been first class and this has been an enjoyable international transaction
      Thank you so much
      I highly recommend this seller :)

:hamster:

7. I bought the Baal head and all process was very easy. Moreover, ‘chizzie_shark’ made realy good face-up for me free. Thanks you very much.

8. I bought a hat from Chizzie and it arrived in perfect condition thank you

9. I bought some great eyes from Chizzie. They were shipped very promptly, and communication was excellent!

10. Chizzie took over the long-stalled Oz Tata GO and kick-started it despite having no Internet. I got my items Friday - she sent them quickly and packaged them carefully. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for more.

Thanks Chizzie! Let me know if you're out of pocket on postage and I'll chip in some more. ^_^

11. I participated in Chizzie's TATA Paradise GO and everything went smoothly. Received my items in good order, communcation was great!!

Thanks Chizzie :P

12. I joined Chiz's TATA paradise and everything went silky smooth, all items are accounted for! Thanks babe! :aheartbea:

13. Chizzie commissioned a fantisy outfit from me.

She was a pleasure to work with, commication was good and she paid promptly.

I would do business with her again and recommend her to everyone.

Thanks for a smooth transaction!

Dee
      Midnight at the Oasis

14. bought a soom cass necklace from chizzie_shark; the necklace arrived quickly, well packaged, and the communication and service was fantastic! would definitely buy from her again! thank you!

15. I bought a Raurencio body from Chizzie. She's very friendly, understanding, and patient in asnwering a lot of my questions :) The body was packed very well, in good condition and she sent it very fast. It was the next morning after the payment is complete. The body has arrived safely 2 days later and am very pleased with it :D Thank you for making Cloud's twin a whole! :D

16. chizzie_shark bought a wig from me -- she was a total sweetheart, and it was a perfect transaction. I'd be happy to do business with her again anytime!! =^i^=

17. I joined in Chizzie_sharks split for some Galena talons and couldn't ask for a better transaction! :)
      She always kept in contact with me, even with it taking me so long to pay for the postage she didn't mind it at all! :D
      Which i'm grateful for <3

Thanks so much!

18. chizzie_shark bought a dress from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

19. Sorry for late feedback:sweat
      I sold chizzie_shark a coat and we have a pleasant buyer with good manner.
      I would like to have another transaction with her.

20. I bought a great wig from Chizzie! It arrived in a timely manner and well packaged. Thanks!