1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chizzie_shark

Feb 7, 2008

1. I sold Monique wigs to Chizzie-Shark and all was perfect: with a fast payment and a really nice communication. Thank you very much !

2. Chizzie-Shark purchase an Iple set from me and we did a partial trade for it as well. Things went smoothly and we got our things in our end without any problems :) thank you once more!

3. I sold an Freedom Teller jacket to her and she is wonderful buyer!

4. I bought a lovely dress from Chizzie, and am very happy with the whole transaction. A pleasure.

5. bought a wig from chizzie_shark and transaction went very well ^^ thank you

6. Very good buyer! Nice to dual with, Smooth communication!

7. I recently purchased a Spiritdoll Proud body from Chizzie.The transaction was smooth and the body arrived as described.

Chizzie was very accommodating and pleasant to deal with, I would definitely do business with her again :) Thanks!!

8. I recently commissioned Chizzie to do a touch up on my dolls lips. She constantly kept in touch with me if there were any delays due to weather and was knd enough to give me a discounted price despite the delays being out of her control (weather etc.).

She did a wonderful job and I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you very much!

9. Chizzie did a beautiful faceup for me and really got what I wanted. She sent updates and I am so happy with theresult. My girl is gorgeous and I would commission her again next time.

10. I bought a Bambicrony Roko from her on layaway. Great communication throughout the transaction, from shipping fees to confirming payment.

Highly recommend! :daisy

11. Just completed a very successful and pleasant trade with chizzie_shark. Big Doll for Bigger Doll..... Communication was consistent and timely, and the doll arrived exactly as promised, and even quicker!

I would not hesitate to buy from/sell to or trade with chizzie_shark in the future. Thanks for a wonderful trade experience!

12. I just bought an Iplehouse SID body from chizzie_shark. Excellent communication, it arrived speedily and was well-packed.

Thank you :)

13. I've bought sd clothes from chizzie_shark. They arrived very fast (from Australia to Europe) and are in mint condition. Very nice contact, anytime again!

14. I have split Iplehouse Harace's wedding dress from chizzie_shark. She updated me anytime about an item with excellent communication. She's very nice and I'm happy to do a transaction with her.
      Thank you so much for this item. ^^

15. I bought a Volks wig, communication was fast and friendly, the wig was well packaged, shipped very fast, and arrived in perfect condition. A perfect transaction!

16. chizzie_shark recently painted my Saints for me and they turned out lovely. Communication was always friendly and prompt and she is a very kind and generous person. I would definitely work with her again. It was a very positive transaction. Thank you for painting the heads for me.

17. I recently purchased an Iplehouse SID woman body from chizzie_shark and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. There was great communication from start to finish, she packed the body very well and it arrived in perfect condition. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat.

18. I bought some IpleHouse items from chizzie_shark recently, and the transaction was a dream -- smooth and pleasant communication, prompt international shipping, and my Iple crew is going to be very happy to have these new goodies!

Thanks again! <3

19. I bought chizzie_shark's Soom Spinel. She responded to my messages promptly, was very accommodating when we were figuring out shipping, kept me updated and even included lots of lovely extras with the doll. Definitely recommended as a seller.

20. I bought a Cardigan from chizzie_shark~
      They shipped it out quickly and it luckily fits perfectly on my Narin boy.!
      I would defiantly recommend this person as a seller and would do business with them again.
      Positive feedback.!