1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Chopsticks

Sep 19, 2008

1. I bought a pair of eyes from Chopsticks.Good communication, came in excellent condition. Thank you so much.

2. I just bought a pair of glass eyes from Chopsticks. Communication was excellent, the eyes were well packed, and they arrived super fast. I couldn't ask for a better transaction! :D

3. Chopsticks was a participant in my third Migidoll group order and everything was just lovely. Payments were promptly sent in and communication was well kept up on her end. A smooth and easy transaction without a doubt!!

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

4. bought eyes from Chopsticks. Fast shipping, fair price, great condition.
      Thanks

5. I bought a MNF WS Woosoo Elf Vampire boy from Chopsticks and she was a dream to do business with. Great communication, fast shipping and the doll was gorgeous. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

6. I bought a SD Cristal head. The process was perfectly and very good comunication. I would definitely do business with her in the future.

7. Chopsticks bought doll glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

8. Chopsticks ordered a custom fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! She very clearly communicated exactly what she wanted for the wig and supplied me with pictures from several different angles. Lovely! Also quick to send payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

9. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from Chopsticks. They were even more lovely then in the pics.

I am very happy :)

Thanks so much.

10. Chopsticks came back and bought another wig from me! Every aspect of the transaction was wonderful, once again. Always a pleasure to work with!

11. Chopsticks bought outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

12. Sold a vest to Chopsticks and everything went great. Paid promptly and kept in touch when it arrived. Thanks so much! :thumbup

13. sold an SD shirt to Chopsticks...great buyer!

14. I purchased an SD13 boy body from Chopsticks, on a 4 month layaway. She was wonderful to work with, and the doll arrived in perfect condition.
      Thank you!

15. I bought a type 1 SDF boy body from Chopsticks. They went out of their way to make sure that I had a tracking number, and with how well the body was packaged when it arrived, only a nuclear explosion could have a chance at damaging it! It arrived in perfect condition just like they said. All in all it was one of the best translactions I've ever had. Great seller!

16. Chopsticks purchased an 08 wintery head from me. She paid quickly, kept in communication and was very friendly. Really great transaction!

17. I bought a pair of hands from Chopsticks. Communication was great, they arrived quickly, and there was mucho bubblewrap involved. <3

18. Chopsticks bought an SD Tan DZ Floy from me. She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell to her in the future. I'm so glad he found such a good home! Enjoy!

19. I bought a crobidoll Yeon-ho head from Chopsticks.
      She was really nice and replied fast ^-^
      not to mention, she went through all the trouble of trying to do CoD
      and then found out it wasnt going to work anyway ^-^;;

20. Chopsticks bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.