1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For *Christie*

Apr 10, 2012

1. Another wonderful transaction with Christie! :D

This time I sold him a couple of Iplehouse accesories. He paid promptly and communication was very nice.
      I highly recommend him! Thanks a lot!!

2. I participated has one Go made by Christie, the communication was fast and pleasant. She sent as quickly as possible the wig that I had set when she had received it !

3. I participated in Christie's Iplehouse group order, the communication was great throughout with regular updates and she was quick to ship. Thanks again for organizing :D

4. I recently purchased an Iplehouse Giorgio outfit from *Christie*. The communication was great, the outfit is wonderful, and everything was packed very well and sent promptly. Very nice person to do business with, thanks! :)

5. I sold some EID shoes to *Christie*. Great transaction from start to finish. Communication was excellent, payment was prompt and they let me know when the items arrived. I would be more than happy to work with *Christie* again! Thanks so much!

6. *Christie* bought an extra Iplehouse RS SID body from me. Communication was very good (and amusing), aside from an unforseen delay payments were on time, and I was notified when the package arrived. I would definitely recommend this buyer. Thank you!

7. I sold iplehouse outfits to Christie and it was a splendid transaction. Everything goes very smooth and fast from the start to the end. Really recommended !!! I really looking forward to have more transaction with her in the future. Thank you so much for everything . :D

8. *Christie* commissioned a bull fighter coat from me, they wore incredibly understanding when i had to rase the price of the commission as i initially underestimated the amount of supplies it would require since it was my first time working on something of the sort!

communication was great, payment fast and they let me work on it in my own time

i'd love to do businesses if there is a need for my skills again :)

9. Christie bought a Iple jacket from me. Great transaction...would highly recommend her as a buyer. Thank you!!

10. Christie bough iplehouse EID boots from me. Payment was fast and she is the ideal buyer.:)

11. I bought an IpleHouse Luo head from Christie, and she kept up great communication (despite losing her computer to a flood!), shipped out when agreed, and I'm thrilled to bits with him -- he's gorgeous!

Thanks so much, Christie . . . and don't worry, Kamal WILL be spoiled rotten in the style to which he wishes to become accustomed -- I already placed a clothing order just for him! Can't wait to dress him up properly . . . and the ladies of my Iple-harem are looking forward to it, too! ^___^

*hugs*

-- Andi <3

12. I sold christie a pair of freedome teller eid size ridding boots.
      The transaction was perfect...she paid very quickly.
      I would certainly do bussiness with christie again....thank you

13. Christie bought a gun from me and everything went really well. She paid right away and let me know as soon as she got it. I will buy/sell with her again. Thank you

14. Just bought an Iplehouse Evan from Christie. Great communication, no fuss, no runaround, and always great communication. Even hooked me up with a faceup artist in the UK so I could receive my boy all ready for me to enjoy in my personal tastes. Shipped to the US from Britain without any problems. Don't hesitate with this dealer, absolutely drama free transaction.

15. I traded my IH Denzel head with Christie for some IH outfits and everything went beautifully. He was really nice to deal with and it was all very relaxed and a pleasure.

16. Christie buyed my Dorian Grey Set from Iplehouse. The money arrived me in a vers short time and she was most pleasend to deal with. Thanks :aheartbea

17. Christie bought Iplehouse limited boots and the black fur coat set from me. It was a perfect transaction, conversation was always nice and I was informed when the package arrived! Thank you!!

18. *Christie* bought some outfits from me and was wonderful to deal with. Paid on time and let me know when the outfit arrived. Would gladly deal with again. Thank you!

19. Christie took part in an Iplehouse split that I organised, excellent split partner, paid straight away and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. Would be very happy to join in a split with them again.

20. Positive!

I responded to Christie's ad looking for cable knit sweaters. Christie was great to work with and very, very patient when I was knitting slowly. I would recommend highly.