1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chriswsc

Oct 15, 2009

1. I brought some shoes from chriswsc. Overall an excellent transaction. Communication was friendly and excellent, fast shipping, and nicely packed. The shoes are gorgeous~!

Thank you so much~!

2. I did a GO on another site for these amazing shoes Chris sells.

They are perfection. But I had issue with a couple of the pairs I bought due to they do not fit my SID girls wide HH feet. So will avoid these in future at least for my IP girls. I do have 2 pairs that worked plus I have 2 DT elf bodies due in Dec/Jan who might be able to wear the others. If my one girl can get some narrow HH feet she could wear the boots.

Anyway in case there is anyone wanting to know more about these shoes I figured I would show all of you how they arrive and what some of them look like as well as on my dolls feet. One pic did not turn out so will edit this post later with a new and better pic.

Oh & Mods if this is in wrong place please move. I wanted to give a proper review to let others know about these shoes as well as the great service Chris gave us.

First off due to fact we ordered more then 10 pairs of shoes to be sent to one address the shipping was free. But it's also not that much. $18 for shipping to USA. Also the shoes depending on style cost $35 to $38 at most. If a shoe is in stock they ship in 2-3 days. If being restocked like some boots 4 of us wanted we have to wait 2-3 weeks, but Chris shipped shoes and then when boots are done will ship them on as well. So the 2 ladies who didn't ask for those boots got shoes right away.

[​IMG]
      Inside a plastic mailing bag was this nice box. Not sure if it's anything to do with Time Will Tell or just a box he had.

[​IMG]
      Inside was this nice shredded papers and all these cute cloth bags with the shoes inside.

[​IMG]
      Each bag was tagged with style and color of shoes as each style came in 2 colors.

[​IMG]
      The bags have the logo on them.

[​IMG]
      There was 13 pairs inside this box.

[​IMG]
      Inside the cloth bag was a red bag which felt sort of plastic like.

[​IMG]
      Tissue paper around the shoes.

[​IMG]
      A pair of the boots I got. Called Maplefire-Red

[​IMG]
      Honey Bay-Orange. This was a pair that did fit on the IP girls. They can not stand in them but who cares these will look great with the brown dress they have.

[​IMG]
      These are for the Asian dress, as well as the black slacks I have for them that needs to be hemmed. They will also look great on Lindsey weather she wears the Asian dress, or the sexy black number I got for her. ( These need a pic of her feet in them. )

So overall these are great shoes. Great service and great communication from Chris on DOA who sells them. But be aware they don't fit all feet. if you have a girl with small narrow HH feet then these are great shoes. Or if they are narrow and you don't mind them sitting in them due to flat feet can go at angle, like on tip toe, but will maybe need help standing in them. If the boots work in the DT girls who have smaller, but flat feet I will order again. If not then will have to really look at style and fit before I order again.
      Service A++
      Goods- A++
      Communication B due to Chris thought these would fit Iplehouse women.
      Shipping A++
      Overall A+

If you want to see the shoes. Here is pic. I sued letters to have ladies tell me what they wnated. I got actual names and prices too.

[​IMG]

The price below for your reference:
      A & B Rosemary: Pink / Blue $35
      C & D Cherryness: Yellow / Green $35
      E & F Peafowlism: Red / White $35
      G &H Blossomy: Green / White $35
      I & J Maplefire: Golden / Black $38
      K Orchid: Black $38
      L Orchis: White $38
      M & N Touristep: Red / Blue $38
      O & P Honeybay: Orange / light Green $38

N was being restocked so we are waiting 2-3 weeks for them. I am also keeping an eye on any new styles Chris makes.

3. I bought a 5 pairs of shoes, shipping fast, great seller, friendly, 100% recomended, their shoes are so beautiful.

4. Just got the 2 pairs of shoes I bought from chriswsc and GOD! How beautiful they are! I'm drooling ^^ This seller was really friendly in the pms, very fast to reply and took great care of a special request I did in my order! Everything went smooth, the shoes are very high quality, and the packaging is amazing. Couldn't wish for more!

Positive feedback for chriswsc!!!

5. Bought 5 pair of shoes, excellent transaction. Fast shipping, gorgeous shoes, great packaging, friendly service. These shoes are so lovely.

6. Chriswsc sold me a pair of outrageously realisti8c hollywood type shoes that I LOVE! He was prompt with answering questions and the shoes came packaged in a cute heart shaped box. I can't wait to get another pair!

7. bought some fabulous shoes from Chriswsc, they arrived very quickly, even with the less expensive Airmail option, and came in a cute little box. Communication was very prompt. The shoes don't quite fit my Domuya Fin (but she has long feet, so I sort of figured they wouldn't) but they do fit some of the others with shorter flat feet.

They are amazingly gorgeous little shoes though, like tiny perfect people shoes :P

Thank you!

[​IMG]