1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chyna ^^

Dec 12, 2006

1. Bought a mnf head from them! Really helpful and fast responses, item turned up safely and on time and everything was exactly as expected! Really great seller and really nice to interact with! :D

2. I purchased a feeple60 tan Rin from Chyna and she is perfect. i could not be happier with the transaction. Chyna was so lovely and friendly. great communication and super speedy shipping. an absolute pleasure to buy from. very very highly recommended. thank you so much ^______^

3. Bought a Volks Yu Morisawa compleet outfit set from Chyna.
      She is so sweet and friendly.
      gave me all the information I needed, was patient and a real joy.
      thank you!
      I would really buy from her again

4. I sold @chyna a Fairyland Minifee head and the transaction could not have gone smoother:chibi She paid immediately, was kind, sweet, understanding and patient. Dream transaction from start to finish:thumbup:thumbup for this incredible buyer, wouldn't hesitate to sell to get again.
      ~Anthony

5. I sold a Beth body to Chyna.
      Very prompt payment, Lovely communication, Everything was perfect. :)

6. I bought a Yu Morisawa head from Chyna. She was such a pleasure to deal with and the transaction went flawlessly. Unfortunately, the post office made a mistake with my address - absolutely NOT Chyna's fault, I want to make that VERY clear!!! - but Chyna really went out of her way to get the head back so she could send it to the right address and always kept me updated on the status of the parcel!

Thank you so much, I'd definitely do business with you again! :hug:

7. chyna bought a pair of Dollflower eyes from me and sent the payment really fast.
      It was a perfect transaction, Thank you^^

8. ★ Positive feedback for chyna!! ★

chyna purchased an SD17 boy body from me. I can definitely say the entire transaction progressed smoothly from start to finish~

We agreed on a three-month layaway, where Chyna was always superb throughout, sent payments promptly and courteously kept in touch each time, also letting me know any specific requests and when the package arrived.

She is an absolute sweetheart and I would recommend her as a buyer 100%. Thank you again, Chy! ♫

9. Chyna purchased Minifee NS body from me on layaway. All payments just in time (even on Christmas Eve!)
      Very nice and pleasant person and fair buyer.

Good Luck! ^_^

10. I had the most pleasant MP transaction with chyna! :)

I purchased Chyna's Volks Amakusa. Chyna is super friendly and helpful and a very reliable seller. It was a great pleasure to communicate with her.
      The doll was safely packed and shipped immediately. I also want to add that Amakusa was still in excellent condition - which I didn't expect considering he is over 10 years old.

Thanks so much, Chyna!

11. I purchased a tan fullset Minifee Rin from Chyna and I paid for standard shipping. While she shipped it out quickly, it ended up being shipped economic but it was insured at least to account for the difference in shipping payments. I received the doll and everything was packed nicely. The Rin was as described but the fullset was missing the leg pieces. I contacted Chyna about this and she immediately rectified it with a partial refund since it wasn't a complete set. She has been really great to work with and has had wonderful communication. I will work with her again. :)

12. I bought a beautiful Feeple60 Rin from Chyna a few months ago. I am STILL VERY HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE! This was my first purchase on DOA and I couldn't have wished for a better person to buy from than Chyna! Thank you for a flawless purchase!

13. Chyna purchased my Volks Kiriko head. She was very nice throughout the entire transaction and very patient.

14. Sold a pair of SDGr legs to chyna, she was absolutely lovely to deal with!! I’d definitely deal with her again!

15. I bought a MNF Celine head from chyna recently. Everything went perfectly, she was great to communicate with and I'm so happy with the head. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

16. I purchased a DIM Minimee Squall head from Chyna. Communication was great and the head was perfect. Would love to deal with again sometime, thanks so much!

17. I sold a Volks SDM F-33 Head to Chyna.
      We have smooth, pleasant transaction and she have fast payment.
      Highly Recommended!!~~

18. I sold Chyna a Volks SDM F-35 boy! She was incredibly sweet and very honest and open in our conversations with her concerns about shipping. She let me know he arrived safely and also left feedback for me quickly as well. I’d gladly do business with her any time. ^_^

19. Leaving positive feedback for chyna. I purchased two SD boy outfits from her. Due to the pandemic and how bad the postal service is it took a while to arrive which I knew and was prepared for. Everything arrived safely! I’m very happy thank you!! I definitely would be happy to purchase from her again! I highly recommend her!

20. Im bough Fairyland Feeple60Rin tan sp head from Chyna.
      It was a wonderful and easy deal. I will gladly buy something else from her :3