1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chyna ^^

Dec 12, 2006

1. chyna participated in my SOOM Chrom split and she's a great dealer! Quick replies and prompt payment. Really nice to deal with.

Thank you very much for this experience! ♥

2. Chyan purchased a Dress from me. She paid very quickly and kept in communication. She informed me when the outfit arrived! I would welcome doing business with her again!

3. Chyna took part in the Split I hosted.

Communication and payment was smooth and fast

Thank you very much

4. I sold another dress set to Chyna and everything went very smoothly. She paid quickly and made sure to let me know when the package arrived, highly recommended all around.

5. I've sold a Volks yo-sd set to Chyna and everything went well. She was really SWEET and friendly! :aheartbea Also fast with her paymant. Thanks a lot Chyna!!:chocoheart

6. chyna ran a G.O. for the soon Alk and I joined it for the clothes and wig. She had absolutely wonderful communication all the way through, was very fun to talk to and work with, on time with letting us know about payments and very friendly and organized. I'd join another G.O. or buy/sale/trade with her any time. Thanks again chyna!

7. i sold her a doll head and she is really kind and being nice all the time. thank you so much!

8. Chyna bought an FCS outfit from me. She was very polite and patient while I figured out shipping overseas and informed me quickly when the outfit arrived.
      A+ Buyer!!!

9. First little incomprehension begins them, after all ok!
      Thanks a lot for yours scarface minifee shiwoo!
      And thanks for the chocolate gift! :)

10. Fantastic buyer!!
      Chyna bought Volks outfit from me. She's such a sweet and polite person to deal with with!
      Lightning payment and she let me know when the package has been received safely.
      Thank you very much chyna!
      It's a pleasure to deal with you. Highly recommended buyer!!!

11. i;ve got mnf ryeon from chyna. doll was in perfect condition as stated, she was wonderful to communicate with and very co-operative. great seller!
      thank you for a lovely girl you sold me!

12. I joined a split with chyna for a cw dia head. She is such a sweetheart to deal with and she did everything in her power to make the transaction run smoothly. Communication was always fast and she was superb at keepin gme up to date. Eventually soom randomly decided cw dia is discontinued once we had our money in hand and she was about to order. As soon as she learned this my money was refunded in full without me even having to ask. Chyna is an amazing and trustworthy person, I would jump at the chance to have transactions with her in the future :)

13. I sold Chyna a yo-sd bunny blanket. She paid very quickly and was very sweet during the whole transaction. She even let me know when the blanket arrived. Thanks!

14. Chyna commissioned two kanzashi for her dolls from me! She paid instantly, was patient, and kept in good contact through the whole process! Thank you so much! ^_^

15. Chyna is absolutely amazing! She posted a Soom Skoll in the marketplace almost the exact day we got to our new town. She kindly held him for me at the request of a friend until I could get on the internet in order to PM her about the sale. Once I got to PM her, she kindly (again!) agreed to let me put him on a short layaway. She was so helpful and so very friendly the entire time and her communication was always prompt. He is in exactly the condition she stated- practically perfect- and he arrived very well packed and very safe. She shipped very soon after I sent my final payment and she let me know he was on his way. She even offered to assist me with the shipping!

I cannot thank her enough for working with me on this and allowing me to bring home the one doll I have so far regretted not purchasing directly when I had the chance. Thank you so very much!

I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Chyna again on any transaction! She's great! :)

16. Chyna bought a Esthy Rad head from me on short layaway asn she was as sweet as can be and paid exactly when she said, great transaction, thank you ^^

17. Chyna is a very good buyer,she bought a SDGR boy body from me。
      Instant Payment,We have good communication(For her to forgive my poor English)。
      The transaction is happy and successful。
      thank you very much~~~=3=

18. I bought a Soom MD Beyla from Chyna and she was really lovely, doll arrived so quickly and in great condition, I am so happy. I highly recommend her as a seller!

19. I bought a MNF Shiwoo head from Chyna, she was wonderful to work with, very sweet. The head arrived in great condition! Thank you~!

20. Chyna was awesome to deal with! She was very friendly and prompt in payment. She is a dream buyer and I would be lucky to deal with her in the future! Thank you Chyna :)