1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chyna ^^

Dec 12, 2006

1. Appreciative for EVERYTHING, amazingly sweet, great communication, lightening fast payment... Just an over all dream to work with and a FABTABULOUS person to top it all of:aheartbeaf.... Did I mention she's an absolute sweetheart?:chibi.... Would do anything for Chyna again in a heartbeat;)
      :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome transaction:)
      ~Anthony

2. bought a soom afi from chyna, who was great about all parts of the transaction and was really flexible with me. Prompt and friendly communication, and my doll was packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks a lot!

3. I bought a Bygg from chyna :3 fast and friendly communication and lots of patience with me ^^U
      chyna shipped the doll fast and it was packed well :3 thank you so much <3 would looooove to do business with you again ^^

4. I sold some furniture to chyna. I can't express what a real pleasure it was to sell to her. All of her pms were very fast and friendly, payment arrived very fast. She let me know the moment her items arrived. I can't say enough good things about her! I would gladly recommend her to anyone and would welcome the chance to sell to her again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

5. I organized a Volks FCS split and chyna participated for wigs. She was sweet and wonderful to work with! PMs were replied quickly to and payment sent promptly as well~ Would love to work with her again.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

6. I've bought a Soom Yrie from Chyna and the whole transaction was incredibly gorgeous down to every detail. She's such a lovely person and after she did a little mistake, which wasn't bad in any way, I couldn't stop her to make it good again, so she sent a lovely cute dress for my little one with her for free with which I was much more than just satisfied. It's totally cute. *__*
      Also my little one arrived in a very good condition. She was packed wonderful and nothing was broken or something.

Thank you so much for everything, dear! You're such a sweet girl and I'm completely happy with the transaction we had. If I would wish a seller to buy from I would definitely choose you everytime again. Thank you so much again! :aheartbea

7. I sold a pair of shoes to Chyna. Very prompt payment, excellent communication, a great buyer!

8. Chyna sold me a Soom Ai Winnie Dee. Communication was wonderful. Her replies were prompt and very friendly. She shipped my package immediately and it arrived quickly. The doll itself was in perfect condition as promised, and she even included some yummy and thoughtful gifts. She's a great seller, and it would be a pleasure to work with her again ^^

Thank you dear! :truffle <3

9. Chyna bought a Volks SDGr body from me on layaway. She was really kind and patient throughout the whole transaction, paid promptly. Dealing with her was nothing short of a pure pleasure for me.

Thank you, dear!

10. I've received a Chrom Firelord head from Chyna, who has been amazing to deal with! Fast communication, delightful interactions, my head shipped immediately after payment. I received an extremely well-packed head, he's excellent and looks beautiful, and the tea is lovely, thank-you! I would absolutely both recommend her and do business in the future, thank-you so much for everything! :D

.hlp

11. Chyna bought a Volks dress from me. Everything went smoothly and she is super nice to deal with. Thanks so much!

12. chyna participated in my Dollflowr GO.
      She paid quickly and is great to deal with.
      Thank you for waiting so long patiently.

13. Chyna was part of my Happy Camille Wig GO. It was a perfect transaction! Quick payment, great communication, she even let me know when the wigs arrived. That was very kind! Thank you so much!!! ^____^

14. China has run a SD17 William split from Dolpa 24: head and fullset for her, body for me. Everything has been just perfect, so I gladly recommend her!!

15. Chyna is one of the loveliest and sweetest person I have ever dealt with here on Den of Angels. She has been extremely patient and was just a delight to deal with. It makes me glad to know that there are really nice people like her on this forum. :D Perfect transaction, swift payment and great communication. I would really highly recommend her to anyone! She is amazing. A+++ Buyer. Thank you for making this very enjoyable for the both of us!

16. chyna bought a volks outfit from me,she is lovely buyer and paid quickly,thanks so much sweetie :)

17. Chenya bought limited Volks Carol shoes from me. Not only was the transaction perfect, contact, fast payment, let me know as soon as they arrived, but she just has the nicest, sweetest PMs. I have enjoyed reading her notes, brightens the day, and it is all about the resin!. Thank you again, Barb

18. Chyna joined my shoes GO, quick payment and she is very patient! Recommend :)

19. I sold Chyna some shoes and she was a great customer and paid promptly. A pleasure to deal with!

20. chyna bought a Rosenlied coat from me - the transaction was super nice - it's a real pleasure to deal with her.

<3

thank you!