1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for chyna ^^

Dec 12, 2006

1. I bought a minifee bow & glove hands from Chyna, all want smoothly and Chyna was a great seller. thanks

2. Chyna joined in my split thread. Great customer, friendly and fast payment. Very recommended ^^

3. Chyna was amazingly sweet and kind! I bought a minifee head from her and everything was flawless. She replied to all my messages and sent out the item very fast.
      Thank you so much!

4. I've participated in a split with Chyna of MNF Risse fullset.
      She's very friendly and wonderful to talk with her.
      I received very quickly my outfit with a adorable little card.
      I recommend her to anyone ^_^

5. I joined her Fairyland Risse Split and the whole transaction was wonderful from beginning to the end. She kept me up to date, she is the kindest person I've ever met here! She replied to every message fast and very friendly. She kept me up to date with the shipping (there were problems with the german post office) and she did everything possible to help and make sure that I'll receive the item - because of the issue with the postal service she sent it two times. Both times shipping was very fast and I received the shoes safely packed and with an adorable card+. I highly recommend Chyna. Great person!

6. I have participate in a split with Chyna.
      Transaction was fast and the cominication wonderful.
      She is a lovely person ( i love you)
      Positive feed for her *3*

7. Joined a Go with Chyna, wow. best person ever! So friendly and so helpful! Really lovely person <3 thank you so much hun, you are the best!!

8. I bought a Minifee Juri Soony head from Chy. She is wonderful to do business with, her pm's are always so happy and inspiring and she is just the cutest person around. She kept me informed of everything, the head was very well wrapped and the shipping was quick and without any issues. I would highly recommend her as a seller. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Chy, you are lovely!

9. Chyna is a dream seller! She was always prompt with her responses, understanding when mine were a little late, shipped exactly when she said she would, and kept me up to date throughout. Not to mention that she is just overall an extremely nice person. She helped me bring home my grail dolly ( minifee Soony Juri) and I couldn't be more pleased. Would absolutely recommend her!

10. I bought eyes from a F60 Rin split with Chyna. It was a perfect transaction. Communication was awesome and she kept me updated until everything was in. Shipping was super fast and the packaging was great. I highly recommend her :) I would definitely work with her again. Many thanks!

11. I bought an F60 Soony head from Chyna, and the transaction went perfectly smoothly -- she was a delight to deal with, and I'd definitely work with her again!

Thanks so much, hon!

-- A :D

12. I joined chyna's split for F60 Rin's goggles. A real pleasure to do any transaction with, wonderful communication, amazing shipping. Thanks again!!!

13. Did a split with Chyna for soom ricos OE head. Chyna was extremely courteous, fast to reply, and kept me updated with everything going on with the order. The head was shipped to me almost immediately after Chyna recieved the doll and was well packed. A pleasure!

14. I sold a yomidi reisner to Chyna. she is very very kind and courteous. payments are fast and on time communications are just so great^^ she let me know right away after reisner has arrived. great buyer and kind and sweat persion~~ thank you so much for everything dear:XD:

15. I purchased a Juri '13 minifee head from chyna. She was very responsive, extremely nice and shipped the head out very very quickly. The head was packed very carefully. Everything was perfect. I definitely would do business with chyna again :)

16. I bought a msd head from Chyna.
      A second great transaction with her, she's a friendly person.
      She packs very good and I received very quickly. Thank you again, it's a pleasure to deal with you.

17. I recently bought a Fairyland Littlefee Juri 14 faceplate from Chyna. A sweet and lovely person to deal with, and excellent communication. Highly recommended.

18. I purchased a minifee white rose dress from chyna and was very happy with the communication and fast shipping. Highly recommended seller! Thanks again! ^^

19. I bought a Soom SG body from her and it was a very pleasant transaction. Prompt and kind communication and she answered all of my questions quickly. She's an extraordinary friendly seller and I am glad she allowed me to do a short layaway on the body. The body arrived quickly and was packed very secure.Thank you!

20. Purchased a Pukipuki Ante from Chyna, wonderful experience altogether!!!! She arrived super fast, well packed and exactly as described. The outfits Chyna made for her are a heartmelt, very pleased with my purchase, with her communication and kindness. Would for sure do business again.