1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cian

Sep 20, 2009

1. Bought more accessories from cian and as before her stuff are just well made and gorgeous. Really happy with my purchase and she is a great seller as always, thanks so much!

2. Bought some black 1/3 glasses from her. Customs sucked and held them forever and Cian was AMAZING at communication and even opened an enquiry for me. Perfect seller. thank you so much!

3. I bught a SD body from Cian~
      Everything worked out fast and nicely. The progress was very smooch and communicating with Cian was specially polite and nice.

Soon after she received the payment the body was sent and I got the tracking rightaway. The body arrived fast.. well packed and in better condition I could wait. She told all the damage the doll had got int he description so I could wait for stained resin.

I'm very happy with the result and I wish to deal with Cian again. Thank you so much and I wish all the best for you Cian♥

4. Bought a beautiful necklace and earring set "Stitched" from Cian. Set arrived very quickly and was packaged very nicely. It's a great set and I can't wait to put it on my boy, once his body arrives.

Thanks!

5. I sold a head to cian and the transaction was perfect. Super quick payment and great communication, thanks so very much! :)

6. I ordered several pre-made necklaces and three woven bracelets from cian's OBSIDIAN jewelry.

The jewelry was all very nicely made, exactly as shown and described.

Communication was great.

Shipping was fast.

I am very happy! :D :D :D

7. I sold a pair of 4D Jeans to cian - very easy and pleasant transaction, I'd happily deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again!

8. I bought a blue SD wig from cian. It arrived quickly after the second attempt at sending it and cian was very understanding when I had problems with the post office the first time round. It's such a nice wig and I would happily do business with her again :)

9. cian ordered four fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

10. I bought a pair of Leekeworld LG-021 glass eyes from Cian. She was really fast to ship and really friendly :)

Definitely will buy from her again!! :D

11. Bought a set of accessory again from cian and as always I am very happy with the transaction and my purchase. ^^ Thanks once more!

12. Bought a handmade long sleeve shirt and a pair of jeans from cian. Since I'm still pretty new to a lot of the size terms in this hobby, she was more than patient with me and helped me out by comparing her dolls and how the clothes fit on them to my dolls body. She was a huge help, and gave quick and super kind responses. I couldn't be happier with my transaction with her. I would gladly buy from her again!

13. Bought a necklace from Cain. The pictures did it no justice for how amazing it looks in person. Amazing seller, very kind and quick in response. An absolute pleasure to work with!

14. I brought Little Monica Hands from cian, I couldn't be happier. Excellent communication and fast shipping ^_^ Would higher recommend as a seller.

15. Cian bought a Supia body from me. Perfect transaction from beginning to end. Thanks you so much!!! :fangirl:

16. I bought a wonderful necklace/eyepatch from cian! I literaly could not be happier with it; it's the most beautiful piece of jewelry my dolls have ever owned~ :)
      Communication was really fast and friendly too, and it arrived very safely and beautifully packaged~
      Thank you so much!

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK -
      I bought clothes and a pair of, SD, shoes from Cian. Everything went perfect!
      She's really nice and kind, great to deal with! The itens came perfect and the way she announced!
      ^_^ Highly recommended!

18. I bought a gorgeous choker from cian. It was shipped fast and It arrived safely. I wouldnt hesitate to buy one of her works again :) thank you!

19. Just received the two necklaces I ordered from Cian, they are lovely. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend her jewelry to anyone.

20. Sold a customised handmade furwig to cian. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v