1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cian

Sep 20, 2009

1. I bought a wig from Cian. Communication was great, shipped quickly and safely, and item was exactly as described. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :) Thank you!

2. Bought another necklace from Cian, and also commissioned a headdress to match. She was wonderful to work with; communication was great! I didn't give much direction with the commissioned piece, but she took what little I did give and created a masterpiece. Would definitely purchase jewelry again, and would also recommend for custom pieces.

Pictures were supplied for approval upon completion of the commissioned piece, and everything shipped quickly after that ^^

Thanks so much!

3. I purchased 2 SD wigs from cian. Communication was quick, she shipped quickly, I would buy from her again ^^

4. I purchased a wig from cian. Quick to respond to PMs. Good communication. Fast dispatch and delivery. Exactly as pictured / described. A pleasant transaction. No problems. I would have no hesitation in doing business with cian again in the future.

:thumbup

5. I commissioned a face-up from Cian.
      She was lovely to work with and kept in contact the whole time.
      She was very cooperative and understanding.

The face-up was exactly what I wanted and the experience was lovely!

6. I bought a LLT Roderich head from cian and it was a perfect sale! She allowed me to do a short layaway and her communication was fast and friendly. The doll was shipped quickly after paid off and arrived safe and very lovingly packaged. I would love to buy from her again.

7. I bought a pair of 1/3 shoes from Cian.
      Was a pleasure to do transactions with ;)

Thank you!

8. Cian .
      you really let me excited , you are always kind to supplier and very friendly , thank you from my heart to always to encourage me to work for best to the best .
      and actaully , through so many years , i had maken the doll eyes for more than 10000 people , and everytime any encourage will let me to be happy because of my handwork , thank you very very much !
      anything which need me , pls feel free to contact me @, i like you , and i am willing always to work for you!
      best wish to you and all the people who had business with you !

9. I bought a wig, shirt and bracelets from Cian. It was good communication and everything arrived safely. I recommend this seller

10. I did a trade with cian. They are quick and friendly with communication and shipped out the package very quickly! The package arrived super well packaged, I definitely wouldn't hesitate in dealing with cian again, thank you!

11. Purchased an Unoa faceplate from Cian. Shipping was prompt, and when it took longer than it should to arrive (because of the post) Cian was very helpful in inquiring with the post about its location. I would definitely purchase from Cian again.

12. I purchased some gorgeous jewelry from cian and everything went smoothly. She is super friendly, has great communication, super fast shipping and very well packed. Would gladly do business with again! Thanks~!!

13. I bought a wig from cian. She was really helpful and patient when I had some paypal trouble. Fast shipping and item just as described, would definitely do more business with in the future! :)

14. I bought a wig from cian. She didn't mind me taking a little bit to double check on the size and it came very quickly. Item was packaged great and just as described. I would definitely buy something from her again

15. Bought a unoa faceplate from Cian. Communication was very good and she shipped when she said she would, which I really appreciate. It arrived safe and sound, very well packaged. I'd be happy to do business with Cian again in the future!

16. I just bought an Elfdoll Vivien head on Supia original body from cian -- great transaction! Communication was prompt and friendly, cian shipped exactly when she promised to, and Vivien arrived safe and sound in very good time. Two thumbs way up!!

17. I bought a full doll and various accessories from Cian. Communication was friendly and thorough and there were no problems with the items. She also shipped the items in a timely fashion. It was a great transaction. :)

18. I purchased a Nobilitydoll Emotional Body from Cian. Shipping was fast and everything was packaged safely. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!

19. Bought a Leekeworld wig from cian.
      Great communication and an overall pleasant transaction.
      Thanks!

20. I bought a 5Star Jadeite from cian, and had a very good experience. She answered all questions, and the doll arrived quickly and in good condition.
      Thank you, cian!