1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ciel.

Jan 22, 2010

1. Joined Ciel's Soom Lami split for the eyes. She was wonderful about keeping us updated and shipped the parts quickly after they arrived to her. A+ split leader! :)

2. I bought a pair of boots in Ciel's Lami split. Everything went well, she kept up great communication and shipped quickly. I would gladly do business with her again! ^_^

3. I took part in Ciel's Lami split for the body. Though I don't live in the US she had no trouble sending me the body to Europe, everything went supersmooth. I highly recommand her!

4. Ciel bought a doll from me on layaway, and reliably sent payments exactly on the dates agreed upon, communication was prompt and friendly, letting me know when the doll had arrived, a perfect transaction, thanks very much! :clover

5. Joined a lami split hosted by Ciel. She was very organized and she kept me updated. Shipping was fast. The head reached me in good condition. Thank you!

6. Positive! Ciel. bought some Soom tiny sized parts from me. Payment was prompt and communication friendly! Ciel. let me know when the package arrived too. Thank you!!!

7. Ciel. participated in my Happy Camille wig GO again and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

8. Amazing customer!!

I painted 2 heads from her and everything was a total pleasure from the begining to the end. I couldn't be happier.

100% recommended!! :D

9. Ciel. bought Crobidoll Tori from me. She was very nice, easy to deal with and paid promptly.
      Thanks for perfect transaction. ^^

10. Ciel. was part of a dollmore group order I hosted. Unfortantly Ciel.'s items ended up being out of stock and Ciel. was great to work with while we figured out what to do with her order. I wouldn't have a problem dealing with Ciel. in the future! Thanks so much!

11. Ciel purchased a wig from me, and she was great! Communication was open, payment was swift, and she let me know when the wig arrived. I would definitely do business with her again!

12. Ciel. was in my FMD GO and was a joy to have! Prompt payer and put up with me very well, lol! Thank you! :aheartbeat

13. I sold ciel a pair of outfits. Very fast communication and wonderful to work with. Thank you! :aheartbea

14. Ciel bought a set of clothes from me.
      Payment was fast and I was informed as soon as she received the items ^^

15. Ciel purchased a pair of sandals from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when they arrived! Thank you so much ^_^

16. Bought a Souldoll head from Ciel,, the transcation went fantastic and he arrived quickly and wonderfully packed in excellent condition, thanks so much Ciel, will definately buy from again if given the chance.

17. Ciel ordered two fur wigs from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

18. I bought a pair of MSD pants from Ciel, and I just couldn't be more pleased! They are in perfect condition, and were shipped lickety-split!!!! I would not hesitate to buy from Ciel again! Lovely transaction!

19. Ciel. bought a Volks SDC Hansel on layaway from me and she was an absolute blast to work with. She had wonderful communication, always so fast and sweet. Her payments were speedy and always on time. She was also very understanding when a part of his fullset wanted to play hide and seek. I would love to work with Ciel. again in the future. Thank you so much for the great transaction~!

20. Ciel purchased a Soom Taco head from me and the transaction went great, good communication, very fast payment. I would definitely do business with again, thanks!