1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ciel.

Jan 22, 2010

1. Hi,
      I sold Kliff on a Luts bodys few months back as a layaway.
      Great communication all the way through the transaction, and prompted on payments~
      Ciel was very nice to do sale with!! I recommend Ciel~!!!

2. Sold a(nother) doll to her via layaway, and the whole process went perfectly;
      as always, a great person to deal with!

Thanks again, Ciel.! :)

3. Joined Ciel.'s Soom Split for Goss Legs and Eyes. Communication was fast and friendly, shipping was quick and well packed! Thanks so much, Ciel.! Look forward to splitting with you again!

4. I participated in a Soom Goss split hostet by Ciel.
      Communication was great and she kept informing me (and also the others) whenever there was an update to the order
      and even mailed me, when my parcel got stuck in customs :)
      I'd gladly do business with her again!

5. Ciel is an awesome person to work with. Very sweet, very patient and just over-all kind. She was quick to reply to PMs and very supportive as I worked on her Tavi. She also promptly paid, and informed me on her package's arrival. Perfect transaction, very nice girl.
      A+++ I'd totally love to work for her again. <3

6. It was first time when I sold something on DoA and sent internationally. So Ciel was awesome buyer with great patience after all. I mean that was hard to me wait the month for delivery but for buyers it's much more nervous and harder, I think.
      Thank you, Ciel!:)

7. Ciel. participated in my 2079Realms GO. Everything was smooth, communication was timely, and there were no issues. Thanks!!

8. Ciel bought a William's head from me on layaway. Payments were all made on-time and communication was great! It was a very pleasant transaction, thanks. ^^

9. I did a split with Ciel! It was my first split ever and it could not have been a better experience! All of Ciel's replies were prompt, she answered all my questions, she contacted soom when soom was taking too long with our order, she made the payments perfectly, and everything got to me in one piece! It was perfectly wrapped and he was in perfect condition! ^^ <3 I highly recommend doing any transaction with Ciel you can!! ^^

10. I joined Ciel's split for Soom White Rabbit's monocle and pocketwatch. Ciel kept us updated, and shipped my items quickly. Would definitely join a split with them again!

11. I joined Ciel's Soom White Rabbit split. Everything was easy, and the parts arrived quickly and safely. Thanks again :)

12. Joined in on a Soom Winter Aloa kit hosted by Ciel. We had to wait an incredibly long time thanks to Soom, but she was very informative and always kept us up to date on what was going on. I'm very happy with her communication, with her taking photos of the items I purchased before mailing them to me, and how she promptly mailed out my outfit when it arrived. I'll gladly join in on any future splits with Ciel. :3

13. I was a member of Ciel's Soom Winter Aloa split. Excellent communication in informing us on order status, confirmed payments, took pics of split items, let me know once package was sent out and I received everything packaged very securely. I couldn't ask for a more perfect transaction. Thanks so much!

14. I was a member of Ciel's Soom Winter Aloa split. Soom was super slow, but Ciel was always asking, keeping us up to date, and posting the replies she got from soon. Super on communication and fast to reply to any questions. Prompt with letting us know shipping - gave EMS data, and then took pictures of all the items and sent tracking. Such a super split and never a hassle. Thank you so much!

15. Bought a Luts KDF Berry from me. Communication was prompt and friendly, paid swiftly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Would definitely do business with again! Thank you! :)

16. Ciel. purchased a Luts Winter 15 event head from me with a short layaway. Payments were prompt and all communication was quick, clear and friendly. She was a pleasure to work with, I would gladly do buisiness with her again. Thanks so much!