1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cimorrene

Dec 31, 2009

1. I bought a mohair wig from Cimorrene and everything went very smoothly. She was great to talk to, replied to my queries very quickly and had the item shipped off super fast. Great person and wonderful seller!

2. I bought a pair of 14 MM glass eyes from Cimorrene. She shipped them the first business day possible and they arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier!

3. I bought some LTF clothes from Cimorrene. She is very kind! She threw in a little extra and it both surprised and delighted me :3
      Shipping was lighting fast--items arrived in only two days!

Overall, very lovely transaction, I wouldn't hesitate to have another one with her! ♥

4. I bought a LTF Lishe sleeping faceplate from Cimorrene and it was a perfect transaction. Cimorrene is a great seller, she kept great communication and shipped really fast! She also added an extra magnet for the faceplate. :) Thank you so much!

5. Cimorrene bought a pair of 10mm eyes from me. She was very friendly and payment was fast. I would for sure sell to her again. Thank you ^__^

6. I just loved the transaction I had recently with Cimorrene, as I purchased a lovely Pukifee doll :) she honest, trustworthy and an amazing person to deal with! great communication and super fast shipping and carefully packed!!..I would never hesitate to purchase anything from her again! thank you so much<3!!!

7. I had Purchased a Fairyland Multihead Bonnie from Cimorrene and a while back ago!
      It was such a delightful and smooth transaction!, super fast shipping packed with care! and talk about a wonderful person to deal with...she was great, doll arrived in perfect condition and beautiful as discribed!!! Thank you so much and sorry for the very late feedback!

8. I recently purchased two Littlefee outfits and a very adorable Littlefee Ante Elf from Cimorrene and am very pleased with them. The transactions went very smoothly and she was such a pleasure to do business with. She packed everything well and mailed out the items quickly. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you very much!

9. I purchased some clothes from Cimorrene; she was great to deal with, fast to respond, and the package showed up quicker than I expected. I'd absolutely buy from her again!

10. I purchased two Pukifee size dresses from Cimorrene! The transaction was fantastic, great communication and fast shipping! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again and I would highly recommend her as a seller!

Thanks!

11. I bought pukifee shoes - communication was great, she shipped very fast and were very well packaged. Thank you!

12. Purchased clothes for Pukifee on Thursday. Arrived on Monday. Clothes labeled gently used condition but they looked mint. I'd happily buy from her again!

13. I purchased a lovely Pukifee Ante and a few pair of Pukifee shoes from Cimorrene. Ante was packaged beautifully, and she had been dissembled enough for me to enjoy the thrill of assembling, then "discovering" a new doll.

Communication was great and shipping was quick. I would purchase from Cimorrene again in a heartbeat!

Thank you!

14. I purchased some Littlefee shoes, socks and a petticoat from Cimorrene. She was so sweet and answered all my questions quickly, and she shipped the items out right away. These adorable items arrived very quickly and are in excellent condition. She even included extras in my package. She is an awesome seller who went above and beyond, and I would highly recommend her!!!

15. I bought 2 pairs of yosd shoes from Cimorrene~ Her respond was prompt and shipping was super fast! And I just love the shoes! She's really a nice person to trade with:) Highly recommend her, will definitely trade with her again!^^

16. I bought a YOSD dress and PKF sized socks from Cimorrene and got a fast response and the items were shipped quickly. I would do business with her again!

17. I bought a PKF dress from Cimorrene. Communication was good and the item shipped quickly and was just as described. I'm very satisfied with the transaction. Thanks!