1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cinnabar_rose

May 21, 2008

1. I bought a pair of Dollheart boots from her and they're perfect. <3 Fast shipping and replies too make me eager to buy from her again. :3

2. Bought a wig from cinnabar_rose----fast shipping and great communication! All around great transaction.

3. bought a kimono dress from cinnabar_rose. fast shipment great communication. was extremelly nice ! thank you

4. Purchased shoes from cinnabar_rose they arrived quickly the communication was smooth would deal with again thank you!

5. I purchased an Hakama set from cinnabar_rose.
      She send them out as soon it was possible and they arrived quickly.
      The communication was smooth and I will definiately deal with her again :D

6. I bought a DollHeart outfit and a pair of shoes from Megan. She was very patient in explaining to me about the post (she even bought a scale to make things easier!), sent PMs quickly, and was very understanding about sending the package to a friend while I was away for vacation.

Megan definitely went out of her way to make this transaction absolutely amazing. I highly highly recommend her! :D

7. I bought the Luts SD girl boots from Cinnabar_Rose. It was very pleasent transaction. The boots condition is like mint and Cinnabar_Rose is great person too. Communication was very fast and I recived my purschage quickly too. Thanks.

8. I purchased a pair of dollheart shoes from Cinnabar_Rose! She shipped quickly and her communicatiob throughout the transaction was excellent! thanks so much!!!!

9. I bought a Full Set Senior Luts doll and clothes from cinnabar_rose. She was so nice, kind and sweet. Everything went smoothly and perfectly. The doll arrived in perfect conditions with some extra! Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! <3 <3

10. Please forgive me for the delay feedback /_\
      recently, cinnabar_rose commissioned me for her lovely dolls. Everything went nice and smooth. cinnabar_rose provide promptly on both communication and payment. Thank you very much for everything ^_^ feel free to come back again!

Kay

11. I bought wig from Megan ! Very good packaging and very quick too ! Nice :)

12. cinnabar_rose join my Volks order split.

With great communication and fast transfer, cinnabar_rose is a good buyer.
      Thank you! Hope we'll have a great deal in the future.

13. I bought a wig from cinnabar_rose. She was super friendly to deal with and I have to especially thank her for dealing with me while she was traveling :sweat She shipped quickly and the wig arrived just in time for Christmas! Thanks so much :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

14. Megan and I did a full dolly trade! We communicated over the course of about two months and she was wonderful through the entire transaction! ^^ Wonderful buyer and trader!

15. Responded to a WTB thread posted by cinnabar_rose and had a very smooth transaction with her! Sold her a fullset dollheart outfit and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you and enjoy!

16. I bought from cinnabar_rose a pair of Leeke converse shoes, comunication was so pleasant and nice ^__^ Shippent was so fast and I totally recommend buying from her ! <33333 So happy with my purchase, the description was really accurate and they were well packaged <3

17. I bought a Volks Elena head from cinnabar_rose! We had a little problem because of the post strike in Canada, but she was so nice and checked out other shipping options for me. I got the head really fast and it was packed very well! It was really lovely to deal with her <3 I can just recommend her as seller!:aheartbea

18. Cinnabar_rose sold me an outfit and I had a very nice transaction with her. She's a very nice, patient person and a good seller. :)

19. I bought a dollheart dress from cinnabar_rose. It was in very nice price, and she shipped it very fast :)
      great seller! thanks<3

20. cinnabar_rose bought SDGr body from me, and was very great transaction! Nice to communicate, and prompt on everything :) Thank you!!!